No announcement yet.

Post your reaction after the KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your reaction after the KO

It didn't even register to me at first. The round was almost over, I was kind of not paying attention, then BAM Pac goes face first down to the canvas, I knew it was over. Truly shocked, more than I've ever been shocked in a fight.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post

lol, the confused look on that kid's face is the loss of brain cells.... you are not supposed to shake babies.

i said "wow," loud enough to wake my neighborhood.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                lol, the confused look on that kid's face is the loss of brain cells.... you are not supposed to shake babies.

i said "wow," loud enough to wake my neighborhood.
                HAHA My reaction was less dramatic than when Tarver KO'd Jones, but I think this one is more meaningful. I knew Marquez had something in store for Manny but I never expected it to be a devastating KO like this!

Comment

Oh man, I wonder what Emanuel Steward's reaction would've been. If only.

The entire room I was in was full of Filipinos and when Manny got knocked out you could hear a pin drop. It was like all the air got sucked out of the room. The KO was all the more shocking because of the fact that Marquez was getting his ass beat in that 6th round.
                  Last edited by Pocket Dogs!; 12-09-2012, 09:10 AM.

Comment

3rd round KD.

5th round from the KD.

KO

Comment

Working...
                    X