Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched Pac VS JMM 3 on Blue Ray quality and Pac Def Won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the fight a draw. I don't see how people can say JMM got robbed. Sure he made Pac look silly in certain rounds that he def won but it doesn't mean he won most of them. Hell, I think Pac didn't get as much credit as he should've gotten for the lefts he landed. Marquez gave the last two rounds away by his lack of activity. Berenstein was an idiot for telling Marquez to coast the 12th round as close as the fight was. You'd think Marquez would learn from Oscar's mistake against Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
      So I saw the contrevesy in HD, but I used a software to convert the fight to the best quality avaliable and watched it on my 50 Inch Samsung with Nicam sound and 2 speakers for real life effects you could say.

Some rounds were close, but clear cut. Some were close and 2 punches swayed the rounds.

However Pac won on my scorecards by 2 rounds.

It's easy to say on TV that a fight should be scored one way or another, but in real life as what the judges see, and I believe Blue Ray is the closest to real life.

Sorry to say it but Pac won in a close fight, but it was clear.
      Pac lost Khan lost people need to get over it,just take a look at the after fight poll it was a landslide for jmm in a forum full of Pac fans.

Comment

So I saw the contrevesy in HD, but I used a software to convert the fight to the best quality avaliable and watched it on my 50 Inch Samsung with Nicam sound and 2 speakers for real life effects you could say.

Some rounds were close, but clear cut. Some were close and 2 punches swayed the rounds.

However Pac won on my scorecards by 2 rounds.

It's easy to say on TV that a fight should be scored one way or another, but in real life as what the judges see, and I believe Blue Ray is the closest to real life.

Sorry to say it but Pac won in a close fight, but it was clear.
        **** bra,

I saw the fight on my 3dtv,
        when i first watched it i had it 7-5 Marquez. But the end of the 12th, i noticed i forgot to wear my 3D glasses!

Can u believe that ****?
        so re watched (with my glasses on),
        ..... Pacquiao 11-1

Comment

I watched the fight live on a 60" watched on YouTube on my 22" and watched it on iPhone and Marquez won all 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            I watched the fight live on a 60" watched on YouTube on my 22" and watched it on iPhone and Marquez won all 3 times.
            I watched the fight on my 72 inch samsung LED TV with the volume to the max and then rewatched it again in slow motion. And you know what...? Pac still lost in my eyes.

Just kidding about the 72 inch, wish mine was that big lol.

Comment

Comment

May I suggest people watch it once more in good quality and assume that both are equal in odds to win and that Pac is the champ.

If you don't have Blu Ray quality and good sound, then turn off the sound. Pay full attention and consider this:

Pressure, workrate, connects also count.

Comment

May I suggest people watch it once more in good quality and assume that both are equal in odds to win and that Pac is the champ.

If you don't have Blu Ray quality and good sound, then turn off the sound. Pay full attention and consider this:

i had pac ahead 4 rounds. yes jmm landed the cleaner, crisper, more visible punches but pac outworked him.

Comment

Pac had underrated defense in that fight and also put on the pressure.

JMM surprised most of us, but that does not mean he won, much like Maidana didn't really lose to Morales.

Comment

apparently the 1 pixel primetime version with the completely unbiased commentator is a better way to gauge who won.

either that or the mexican broadcast.

Comment

Working...
                      X