No announcement yet.

The Rock might return tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
    The Rock is the ****ing man. I felt like a kid again when he music blared out. Let's just hope he's back to wrestle as well as present.
    Not going to happen. Beside, Wrestling is like a spoof version of real combat sports. The promos are more interested and entertaining than the matches. IMO, the 90's era of sports and entertaining overall was the best ever.

Comment

I felt like I was in the attitude era again. It was amazing.

I love his new theme song too.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
        The Rock is the ****ing man. I felt like a kid again when he music blared out. Let's just hope he's back to wrestle as well as present.
        rock not staying... he going to get his paycheck at wrestlemaina and rock will go back to making ****ty movies

Comment

hey man, calm down, the tooth fairy was a good movie, should win an oscar for that

Comment

That was awesome, the crowd went nuts. In all honestly, wrestling died in my eyes even before the millennium. I grew up on Yokozuna, Bret Hart, Hogan, Savage, Mr.Perfect, Doink the Clown and that era(early 90s) and followed it until the late 90s when Rock and Austin did their thing but I stopped watched even when they were in their primes. WWF tried too hard to make their product seem "real". All the guys were built the same and tried to all do realistic wrestling stuff and that's what killed it for me. I liked it when they had all different types of wrestlers and weird guys like Papa Shango, Doink the Clown, Head Shrinkers etc... The story lines were interesting too. I remember when they claimed Lex Lugar had a plate put in his forearm and that's how he kept knocking dudes out. It just was a more enjoyable product way back when.

Comment

undertaker vs hhh at wm27

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                undertaker vs hhh at wm27
                i hope not

triple H is trash

Comment

**** cena
                  the rock vs taker at wm
                  Anyway i remember when the rock used to come up with catchphrases every monday
                  i remember when he stopped during a promo and said "because theyre chanting his name" and everyone was like rocky rocky rocky. Gold

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                    i hope not

triple H is trash
                    Is he past it now? I haven't watched in forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                      i hope not

triple H is trash
                      lol, rock-taker thats what ppl ant

Comment

Working...
                      X