No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I always knew as soon as he said May 5th he would be fighting a Mexican.
    Is Cotto Mexican now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      cotto is not getting stopped by Floyd. Be real.
      He will get stopped, and the sad thing is he will be running from mayweather like mosley was, but his chin, stamina, and skin are not nearly as strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
        It will be at 154. At least the "no catch-weight" aspect will give *****s something to latch onto seeing as Floyd is fighting Manny's "leftovers".

Oh, what's that? Fighters in the same weight class will have common opponents, and fighting this opponent first does not make him that fighters leftovers?

OK, cool.
        *****s can use the weight to make them feel better but that won't change the fact that PAC fought and beat cotto already. So going by their own logic that's called a left over lol.. Floyd could fight cotto at 200 that still wouldnt change anything. lol..

Comment

• Yea, I'm thinking 1.3 Max.
          Since his Margarito win, everybody's riding his train and thinking he can use this momentum to beat Floyd.... ehhhh, naw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Osirus022 View Post
            Lol ur a clown, *******s own the world
            really?? when did i become a *******

Comment

• Who do guys think should be on the undercard? I'm going with Canelo-Mosley.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                He will get stopped, and the sad thing is he will be running from mayweather like mosley was, but his chin, stamina, and skin are not nearly as strong.
                I don't doubt Floyd could stop Cotto, he just doesn't press it enough to do so.
                Look at how he eased off on Mosley.

Comment

• Cotto's either going to get his ears boxed off or he's going to get knocked out. Floyd and his team have watched enough film on Cotto to know that he doesn't fight well going backwards. Floyd will most likely fight flat for the majority fight, he'll load up on his shots, and apply a lot of pressure on Cotto. That's how he'll avoid being put under pressure himself. I take Floyd by KO/TKO in the late stages of the fight. He's gonna put a tremendous amout of pressure on Cotto. He's going to walk him and fight the stronger man's fight.

Comment

• what weight?? what about mayweather saying he doesnt fight leftovers??? lol..**** is funny really...

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      If Floyd doesn't goof on Cotto and his Fat Friend on 24/7 I will feel cheated.
                      LOL ur a fool for that one lol...Anywayz Im a floyd fan and all but wouldnt it have made more money sense to fight a mexican fighter on may 5? go slap around canelo for 12 rounds and get a fat check from all the mexican fans who think hes invincible? im happy for cotto getting the payday i guess and it will give the puelto licans something to hope for...and it also stops the pac-cotto rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X