• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    The testosterone quotient of the entire Netherlands went to this man:

And you aren't him.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      wazza ive been holland 8 times,if i come again would you meet me????

ill rep england and you can rep holland

what you saying???i might be coming there dec 2,would you take me up on my offer
      Give me some price estimates on hoes and weed.

I want to do nasty degrading **** to the ho. how much would that cost me??? (pissing on her face, spanking her ass, pinching her nipples real hard etc)

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        You're Cuban. you people are ok in my book. Its just that English come here every weekend to do the prostitutes.
        You are only jealous because

a) your broke ass can't afford one
        b) you are a virgin
        c) you are scared half to death of having any sexual contact with a woman.

Comment

It's only a matter of time before this country blows up and huge race riots break out. There are already people backing partys like BNP in there thousands by the year, something is going to go drastically wrong in the next 10 years, mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            This thread was created on a serious matter and you've only taken the piss talking about attacking an atheist white guy and killing indian refugees. I get your point, the english should stand up and take control but lets not post irrelavant comments.
            ok, I will try not to brag about my life-achievements.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              wazza ive been holland 8 times,if i come again would you meet me????

ill rep england and you can rep holland

what you saying???i might be coming there dec 2,would you take me up on my offer
              no way. my mom says never to meet a person from the Internet because her co-workers daughter almost got raped like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Link View Post
                What is his ethnicity?

He kinda looks Asian but its hard to tell wur his from
                He is a Surinamer but he chilled with muslims when he was young. that explains his manly way of footballing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                  You are only jealous because

a) your broke ass can't afford one
                  b) you are a virgin
                  c) you are scared half to death of having any sexual contact with a woman.

a)I'm not broke. I'm only poor.
                  b)Yes, I'm still pure. .
                  c)I've had a couple of girlfriends. I made out with them but never had sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                    It's only a matter of time before this country blows up and huge race riots break out. There are already people backing partys like BNP in there thousands by the year, something is going to go drastically wrong in the next 10 years, mark my words.
                    It reminds me of the time when English were at India.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Link View Post
                      Give me some price estimates on hoes and weed.

I want to do nasty degrading **** to the ho. how much would that cost me??? (pissing on her face, spanking her ass, pinching her nipples real hard etc)
                      the 10/10 hookers wouldnt let you do it to them because they earn enough money but the others,all around 7/10 would prob charge you around 100 euros,you would have to find a few off the main square,trust me amsterdam is place to go.

as for the weed,skunk,afgan black,high grade,it all depends on where you go and what you smoke,blue area cafe,222 are pretty good but you could start at grasshopper,its well known and commercial.the real good stuff will cost you around 10-15 euro a gram,its gets alot cheaper.

also go to the live sex shows,good fun

Comment

Working...
                      X