Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Jose Benavidez Jr wear eyeglasses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Jose Benavidez Jr wear eyeglasses?

I mean like prescribed eyewear i always see him wearing glasses in his interviews...i thought boxers needed perfect vision to be licensed...

I think he wears glasses.

Can boxers wear contact lenses during a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
      I think he wears glasses.

Can boxers wear contact lenses during a fight?
      it can get knocked out of our eye easily and can scratch your eye if hit at the right spot. u can but ya just gotta know the risks. can easily fall out any time of the fight tho.

i wouldnt wear em during a fight .......

but i doubt you HAVE to have 20 20 vision or whatever to be liscensed. Edwin Valero needed glasses and he always fought

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        it can get knocked out of our eye easily and can scratch your eye if hit at the right spot. u can but ya just gotta know the risks. can easily fall out any time of the fight tho.

i wouldnt wear em during a fight .......

but i doubt you HAVE to have 20 20 vision or whatever to be liscensed. Edwin Valero needed glasses and he always fought
        Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I don't think you need 20/20 vision to fight because a lot of boxers would need lasik surgery before they even get a license.

20/40 should be fine in boxing because you're fighting close to your opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
          Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I don't think you need 20/20 vision to fight because a lot of boxers would need lasik surgery before they even get a license.

20/40 should be fine in boxing because you're fighting close to your opponent.
          id imagine there is a limit on how bad your vision is till you need some correction. my vision is bad enough it would effect me in the ring to be honest. i wouldnt wear contacts tho, cuz if you scratch your eye you prob have to get surgery to fix it or else you can damage your eye for life

Comment

Damn...never new that must be a disadvantage to see blurry...sucks..tidbit I wear glasses they suck!!! They always get dirty/scratch and hinder you in sports...ps I think antonio margarito wears glasses too.

Comment

yea antonio margarito does indeed wear glasses.. i do as well and i box.. it doesnt bother me at all as my opponent is right thier.. its direct contact.. the usa boxing rules say your allowed to wear soft contact lenses but i wouldnt reccomend em because my vision is bad but i still box just fine

Comment

Think i saw a video back in the day with Tommy Hearns with glasses

Comment

Working...
                X