No announcement yet.

Mistaken identity and it's pissing me off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistaken identity and it's pissing me off

For a long time now when I take walks around my town as I so frequently do, I keep having people come up to me thinking I am someone else. This actually happened twice to me today, and many of the people mistake me for this dude they apparently knew in work release. At 1st when it started happening I was like "oh ok what an interesting coincidence", now I'm starting to get a little annoyed. I am wondering if I actually do look like this bad boy who keeps ending up in jail, or do many people have a disorder where they cannot distinguish between distinct facial features(this is an actual disorder). But yeah if I see this dude I am going to have to kill him. Why? because there can only be one.....Does this happen to any of you?

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    For a long time now when I take walks around my town as I so frequently do, I keep having people come up to me thinking I am someone else. This actually happened twice to me today, and many of the people mistake me for this dude they apparently knew in work release. At 1st when it started happening I was like "oh ok what an interesting coincidence", now I'm starting to get a little annoyed. I am wondering if I actually do look like this bad boy who keeps ending up in jail, or do many people have a disorder where they cannot distinguish between distinct facial features(this is an actual disorder). But yeah if I see this dude I am going to have to kill him. Why? because there can only be one.....Does this happen to any of you?

Yeah all the time,

I get people mistake me for Simon Cowell

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
      Yeah all the time,

I get people mistake me for Simon Cowell

And I thought I had it bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Not on a regular basis .. but a few times.. and few times it was not friendly at first..

Comment

Working...
        X