Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the most emotional fight that uve witnessed where u urself feel that ur figh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto vs Margacheato man i felt like crying!!!

Comment

Cotto-Torrez,that fight was probably the 1st fight I have ever seen where every landed blow seemed to actually hurt the other guy,every landed blow!!

Comment

Darchinyan Mijares,
        I tuned in to say farewell to a firend, instead watched him become an unified champ. When he put mijares down in the first round, man oh man I still get goosebumps talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ragingvic View Post
          Darchinyan Mijares,
          I tuned in to say farewell to a firend, instead watched him become an unified champ. When he put mijares down in the first round, man oh man I still get goosebumps talking about it.
          yeah..a masterpiece from darchinyan..when will u ever hear that?hehe

Comment

Nothing can ever touch the feeling I had the night of Castillo-Corrales I. Wow. Still get a little of that buzz rewatching it.

Comment

Tito vs Mayorga

Cotto vs Margacheto

Comment

PBF vs Hatton........I was in a pub full of Hatton fans and when PBF KO'd Hatton the pub when silent apart from me jumping up and shouting......."YES"........the looks I got!

Comment

Hopkins-Pavlik
                  Being there a 40 min drive from hometown philly, yet seeing an arena 75% packed with white bald red shirt wearing pav fans calling out offensive predictions of Hopkins going home in a stretcher. Then watching yet another Hopkins masterpiece displaying all the tools of an old school ATG, I don't think I sat down for more than 30 seconds. Me and my brother were jumping in the air screaming throwing punches at the air the entire fight.

Another was Mosley-Margarito
                  I predicted Mosley was gonna win and everyone in my gym was talking a big win for Margarito. I'm a huge Mosley fan and was a little worried, so I was constantly jumping off the couch screaming at the tv when Mosley would land another combo. And the end oh man I think I woke up the entire neighborhood I was amazed.

Comment

Jermain Taylor vs Pavlik 2...I was afraid Taylor might be shot after that loss to Pavlik the first time... I was so proud of Taylor the way he fought..

Mosley vs. Margarito.. people were doubting him and even I wasn't sure he could beat this monster that Margarito was made out to be... when he stopped him I was jumping up and down!

Comment

Gatti vs WARD I

Comment

Working...
                      X