No announcement yet.

The Klitschkos have DESTROYED all of the Best American Heavyweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
    The Klitschkos have CLEANED OUT the heavyweight division.

Here is a list of some of the American Hopes who were destroyed by the Dominant Klitschko Brothers:

Eddie Chambers
    Chris Byrd
    Chris Arreola
    Ray Mercer
    Samuel Peter (American citizen)
    Lamon Brewster
    Hasim Rahman
    Tony Thompson
    Calvin Brock
    Jameel McCline
    Kevin Johnson
    DaVarryl Williamson
    Monte Barrett
    Ray Austin
    Larry Donald

And the list goes on and on....

at America.
    We got nobody in America right now. But to be fair, nobody anywhere has anything for the brothers right now.

Comment

FAO: Squealpiggy and X89

Pacquiao had KO losses when he was younger.

The Purrity fight was over 12 YEARS AGO.

Wlad was only 21, very green, only weighed 225 lbs and had never gone past 6 rounds....He beat the **** out of Purrity for 11 rounds, but he punched himself out in the process, ran out of gas and collapsed from exhaustion.

Vitali destroyed Purrity, the loss was avenged.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Was hasim Rahman and monte barett classed as "hopes" when they fought wlad?
        Barrett was in his prime, undefeated and was a top prospect at the time when he fought Wlad.

Wlad knocked Barrett down 5 times and won by brutal KO.

Your boy Haye got knocked down and hurt by an old shot Barrett who was coming off a 2nd round KO loss to tomato can bum Cliff "22 losses" Couser.

Hasim Rahman was a replacement opponent for Wlad. Povetkin was supposed to fight Wlad, but he got "injured" and had to pull out.

Wlad easily destroyed Rahman.

Your boy Lennox Lewis got brutally KTFO by Rahman.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogie Nights View Post
          they are great fighters no doubt about that, but question is why do you have to rub it in people's faces and advertise it all over BS and degrade anything in relation to US? these are the questions im interested in, though i dont think any adequate answer will be provided.
          I think the main problem is that when the US is on top/dominating any sport they act like they are the ****. But when they aren't some act like that sport isn't that important anymore or degrade the people who are dominating.

An example is winter olympics, IF the US beat canda in the Hockey finals they would of been all over the press giving **** to Canada and what not, but because they lost the US acts like it is not important although they have a bigger and better NHL following/teams.

I think people are just giving a lil bit of medicine back.

If people have reasons they didn't like the Klits and gave them in a proper argument with proper points and no hating I think that would be fine. I think the HW division would be dead if not for the Klits the past 8-10yrs or the title would change hands so many times it would be shiet.

Did anyone watch holyfield/sultan that was the worst fight I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
            does Tomasz Adamek have American citizenship because the ring lists his country as United States (New Jersey)?
            Adamek is not an American citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
              The Klitschko's are the GOATS.

They would light up any American ***** from the past, present and future put in front of them.

Word is born.
              Anyone who can't see this can eat a dick.
              ....word is bond!!!....bond!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
                I think the main problem is that when the US is on top/dominating any sport they act like they are the ****. But when they aren't some act like that sport isn't that important anymore or degrade the people who are dominating.

An example is winter olympics, IF the US beat canda in the Hockey finals they would of been all over the press giving **** to Canada and what not, but because they lost the US acts like it is not important although they have a bigger and better NHL following/teams.

I think people are just giving a lil bit of medicine back.

If people have reasons they didn't like the Klits and gave them in a proper argument with proper points and no hating I think that would be fine. I think the HW division would be dead if not for the Klits the past 8-10yrs or the title would change hands so many times it would be shiet.

Did anyone watch holyfield/sultan that was the worst fight I have ever seen.
                That is exactly it.

Comment

Vitali destroyed Purrity, the loss was avenged.
                  I like the Klitschkos but thats one of the problems, the one that loses should avenge his own loss. Its not like because theyre brothers theyre the same person you know.

Your boy Haye got knocked down and hurt by an old shot Barrett who was coming off a 2nd round KO loss to tomato can bum Cliff "22 losses" Couser.

Hasim Rahman was a replacement opponent for Wlad. Povetkin was supposed to fight Wlad, but he got "injured" and had to pull out.

To be fair Barrett was in terrific shape for Haye, hes just always been a very limited fighter. Barret actually came off a first round KO of Tye Fields who isnt good either mind you but got Barrett the #6 ranked position with the WBA.

Rahman got stopped by Toney in 3 rounds before he fought Wlad but it was overruled.

Youve got a point about the Klitschkos dominating American heavyweights but dont change the context to make them wins look better.

Hopefully the fat heavyweights will come to see that flab becomes a real burden once theyre not fighting other fat guys anymore

Comment

Barrett was in his prime, undefeated and was a top prospect at the time when he fought Wlad.

Wlad knocked Barrett down 5 times and won by brutal KO.

Your boy Lennox Lewis got brutally KTFO by Rahman.

I think you forgot that Lennox came back and KO'd Rahman in the 4th.

Comment

Vitali/Wlad are the real deal can sell out 50k+ fighting nobody i hope the fight against david haye can be made

Comment

Working...
                      X