Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins will get KTFO on 10/18/08 who wants to bet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
    Sorry, I haven't really been paying attention to this matchup since I feel its not really gonna be competitive, B-Hop is simply old bro, and he showed it against Calzaghe.

So when you say AC, you mean Atlantic City and your actually going to the fight? If so, have fun.
    thanks for the well wishes bro. needless to say, I had a f-cking blast. No need to rub it in though. Now, please donate half of your points to me as per our agreement/bet homie. Bernard certainly did not get knocked out as per your prediction!!!

Comment

Hey

I know I'm a lil late to the party and you don't want to rub it in but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay up - That **** is hilarious no disrespect to the poster I'm just estatic that Hop won in the fashion he did. Truthfully I was a bit scared to watch the fight but I would never bet against Hop unless were talking mma.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Pimpin View Post
        I know I'm a lil late to the party and you don't want to rub it in but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay up - That **** is hilarious no disrespect to the poster I'm just estatic that Hop won in the fashion he did. Truthfully I was a bit scared to watch the fight but I would never bet against Hop unless were talking mma.
        thanks. sounds like a good idea to me. its been over 72 hours!!!!!

Comment

MASGAGOMEXI escaped and created a new alt!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
            MASGAGOMEXI escaped and created a new alt!
            i don't think he did. he's been posting in random places sporadically. i know he'll come through! one pac fan to another!

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post

Actually, I have a bad feeling for Kelly tomorrow. Dunno why.

Every bit of logic tells me Kelly by wide decision. Yet, I keep feeling that Kelz sees a bad night and his first L.

Why's that?
              great call

Comment

so much for hopkins getting knocked out....

Comment

I love the way these old posts pop up to haunt a muthaf8cker

lol

Comment

Working...
                  X