Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2017, 11:17 AM #61
_Maxi _Maxi is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Argentina/Russia
Posts: 5,653
Quoted: 4627 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,943,486.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,943,486.50
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
Why should any boxers opinion persuade someone else? I don't give a damn if oscar said Canelo lost. I think he won and it's pretty easy to tell. It was a great close fight. you judge a fight by who you would want to be in EACH round. Sit and unbiasedly watch the fight. Canelo edged it. But I'm sure it's the same people after every Canelo fight saying he lost.
Are you mexican Lopez?
Because 90% of the people of the world (inc boxers etc), even the Mexicans in the crowd, had canelo losing.

So STFU retard.
_Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-02-2017, 11:31 AM #62
Lopez_Boxing Lopez_Boxing is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,113
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,051,985.99
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,051,985.99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
Are you mexican Lopez?
Because 90% of the people of the world (inc boxers etc), even the Mexicans in the crowd, had canelo losing.

So STFU retard.
Nope. I'm Cuban. I think there may be a thread about white males like you. Hahaha you guys get so angry over people's opinion it has become comical. We all have a common ground, we love boxing. Let that bring us together to converse why widen the gap with child like retorts?...anyway Another mans opinion has never persuaded me. You sound like a follower. Watch the fight and score it. There are 3 judges because scoring a fight is objective. So although I respectfully disagree with you if you think GGG won I won't call you a retarded or to stfu. I welcome your comments.....by the way my comments come from a GGG fan. I have a pic with me and able as my avi.
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 11:37 AM #63
_Maxi _Maxi is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Argentina/Russia
Posts: 5,653
Quoted: 4627 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,943,486.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,943,486.50
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
Nope. I'm Cuban. I think there may be a thread about white males like you. Hahaha you guys get so angry over people's opinion it has become comical. We all have a common ground, we love boxing. Let that bring us together to converse why widen the gap with child like retorts?...anyway Another mans opinion has never persuaded me. You sound like a follower. Watch the fight and score it. There are 3 judges because scoring a fight is objective. So although I respectfully disagree with you if you think GGG won I won't call you a retarded or to stfu. I welcome your comments.....by the way my comments come from a GGG fan. I have a pic with me and able as my avi.
1) I'm not white I'm latino.
2) You say "it's easy to see how canelo won". Well explain that to 90% of the people that had him losing.
_Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 11:48 AM #64
Lopez_Boxing Lopez_Boxing is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,113
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,051,985.99
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,051,985.99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
1) I'm not white I'm latino.
2) You say "it's easy to see how canelo won". Well explain that to 90% of the people that had him losing.
Opinions are changing after rewatches. And people are biased or have a reason to say one fighter won over the other. Ask Byrd. Also just because someone played in the NBA doesn't mean they are competent enough to coach. Just like being a boxer foesnt make them competent enough to judge....another note, you know most Mexicans tend to be jealous of one another. I would expect many to say Canelo lost and is over rated because of his success. And most do
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 11:51 AM #65
Mequetrefe Mequetrefe is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 992
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Mequetrefe has a reputation beyond reputeMequetrefe has a reputation beyond reputeMequetrefe has a reputation beyond reputeMequetrefe has a reputation beyond reputeMequetrefe has a reputation beyond reputeMequetrefe has a reputation beyond reputeMequetrefe has a reputation beyond reputeMequetrefe has a reputation beyond reputeMequetrefe has a reputation beyond reputeMequetrefe has a reputation beyond reputeMequetrefe has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,000,026,463.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,000,026,463.60
Solid Post:  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=17500615&amp;postcount=51 - mathed 
Default

Momma Alvarez. That fat b!tch scary as hell. She was finna get in the ring and beat up GGG.
Mequetrefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 12:38 PM #66
RL_GMA RL_GMA is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 305/954
Posts: 10,005
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Rep Power: 45
RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 124,354,346,209,673.73
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 124,354,346,209,673.73
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 
Default

Man, this really wasn't a hard fight to score. The Jacobs fight was a tougher fight to score. This was 8-4 / 7-5 GGG. Anything else is giving Canelo a handicap of sorts. He lost.
RL_GMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 12:39 PM #67
Mammoth Mammoth is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6,111
Quoted: 2485 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,000,001,000,000,192,768.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,001,000,000,192,768.00
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL_GMA View Post
Man, this really wasn't a hard fight to score. The Jacobs fight was a tougher fight to score. This was 8-4 / 7-5 GGG. Anything else is giving Canelo a handicap of sorts. He lost.
Jacobs did way, way better....
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 12:51 PM #68
_Maxi _Maxi is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Argentina/Russia
Posts: 5,653
Quoted: 4627 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,943,486.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,943,486.50
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
Opinions are changing after rewatches. And people are biased or have a reason to say one fighter won over the other. Ask Byrd. Also just because someone played in the NBA doesn't mean they are competent enough to coach. Just like being a boxer foesnt make them competent enough to judge....another note, you know most Mexicans tend to be jealous of one another. I would expect many to say Canelo lost and is over rated because of his success. And most do
Opinions aren't changing. Now those who were hiding in shame the first three days are saying Canelo won, because they couldn't say it after the fight because they know it was bullshiet. Now they are trying to create a different reality in which canelo won. Canelo lost 6 clear rounds 4-9 and won some of the first three and last three, but that was it.
_Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 12:55 PM #69
Luilun Luilun is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Espana
Posts: 8,137
Quoted: 1048 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,010,000,196,222.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,000,196,222.50
Default

Oscar Delahoya
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 12:56 PM #70
Luilun Luilun is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Espana
Posts: 8,137
Quoted: 1048 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,010,000,196,222.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,000,196,222.50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
Jacobs did way, way better....
By what hitting the canvas
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxers, canelo, list, winning

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.