Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBE (Floyd) to Bradley: "I had it a draw"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather had it a draw? Could have been worse, he could have thought Bradley "won the pight"

Comment

This is some cringeworthy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by game20ver View Post
        Obviously Floyd is in promoter mode, if he's telling Bradley it was a draw!
        I'd support Bradley joining The Money Team. I'm sure his wife certainly would. Though I don't think Atlas would get along with Floyd Sr. for very long.

Comment

I had 117-110 for Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            I'd support Bradley joining The Money Team. I'm sure his wife certainly would. Though I don't think Atlas would get along with Floyd Sr. for very long.
            To be part of the Money Team, you have to be a thug, and at least spent 3yrs in prison...

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              no no the best way to score a fight is to shut the video off and just listen to it like on a radio.
              It's hard enough listening to these piss poor commentators after so many years of hearing Howard Cosell's radio-perfect play-by-play.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
                To be part of the Money Team, you have to be a thug, and at least spent 3yrs in prison...
                I'm fairly certain Prince Michael isn't a thug and hasn't been to prison. But nice try doe.

Comment

I'm fairly certain Prince Michael isn't a thug and hasn't been to prison. But nice try doe.

That poor, poor GMC Yukon. Why ruin such a nice SUV?

Comment

Wrong.

Properly scored, if that KD hadn't been ruled, the fight would have ended 114-114. Bradley was clearly winning that round.

Everyone really needs to re-watch Round 11 closely on mute, because there's no way Manny won that round.

And I just saw the official scorecards. They all gave Manny Round 5. Absolutely no way possible. There's just no way.
                    Even if you wipe out the knockdown and give Bradley 7 and 11, it's still 114-113 Pacqioua.

That said, I thought the fight was properly scored as is.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Mayweather had it a draw? Could have been worse, he could have thought Bradley "won the pight"
                      if it werent for those two knockdowns then yes we would be hearing that from floyd. kinda hard to say bradley won when he got knocked down twice and didnt return the favor or even come close to it. best floyd could do was muster up that it was a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X