Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do ppl ignore the fact that NSACs keith kizer confirmed margs was clean vs cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Tell me where to find anything YouTube or an article that says Cotto's uncle was there and you got it bro.
    The Nsac inspector said he was there. This is on the record. You prefer to take Cotto's word cause it goes with his narrative of why he lost the first fight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/insider-n...h-talks--23109

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
      The Nsac inspector said he was there. This is on the record. You prefer to take Cotto's word cause it goes with his narrative of why he lost the first fight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/insider-n...h-talks--23109
      So if he says he was there but Cotto said he wasn't, then what??

Comment

So if he says he was there but Cotto said he wasn't, then what??
        He wasn't the only one who said he was there. What motive do the other people have to say he wasn't there? Cotto's motive is obvious.

"I can tell you emphatically, I checked the wraps and I felt the wraps and there was nothing illegal about the wraps"
        -Lazzarotto

Cotto had a bad night, get over it.

Comment

He wasn't the only one who said he was there. What motive do the other people have to say he wasn't there? Cotto's motive is obvious.

"I can tell you emphatically, I checked the wraps and I felt the wraps and there was nothing illegal about the wraps"
          -Lazzarotto

Cotto had a bad night, get over it.
          And then Tony throws away all his honor and tries to cheat for the first time in his life vs Mosley. After just whipping Cotto?? Think that bro. I just can't see that.

Comment

And then Tony throws away all his honor and tries to cheat for the first time in his life vs Mosley. After just whipping Cotto?? Think that bro. I just can't see that.
            Tony was able to get away with loaded wraps his entire career until Mosley? Think that bro. I just can't see that.

Comment

Tony was able to get away with loaded wraps his entire career until Mosley? Think that bro. I just can't see that.
              Maybe but his entire career but how about the one right before? The biggest one of his life.

Comment

It's a waste of time trying to talk sense to lemmings.

Comment

Working...
                X