No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: I Would Fight Mikey Garcia, But at 130-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jri9d0
    Make it happen, let's see if Mikey pulls the b1tch card and quits once he's hurt again.
    was his nose busted from a punch?

anyway, Mikey smashes jml, but at least jml is willing to make it happen.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
      was his nose busted from a punch?

anyway, Mikey smashes jml, but at least jml is willing to make it happen.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      No, but Salido's nose/face was busted/broken by a punch did he quit????

In any event, win or loose at least we know Juanma will make it fun while it lasts (hurt or not).

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
        Mikey should fight Gamboa & Juanma back to back.

I think he knocks both spark out.
        That resume would set him up for fighter of the year, fa sho.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          if he beats them both i would def put him for figther of the year. but i just dont think it happens. Before the make mikey juanma they going to have juanma accumulate a few victories and gamboa well he is thinking about 135 and 140

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            No, but Salido's nose/face was busted/broken by a punch did he quit????

In any event, win or loose at least we know Juanma will make it fun while it lasts (hurt or not).
            Why would a fighter losing on points quit due to a broken nose caused by a punch?

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
              do not take away from Juanma? he is a warrior and any of these fight would be good to wacht!!a fight againts garcia awesome..a fight againts Donito supr awesome ..putos mexicanos callense cobardes
              Youre lame sit down. Mikey will make Lopez look stupid. The only JuanMa worth talking about is Marquez.Lopez isnt even worthy of Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                if he beats them both i would def put him for figther of the year. but i just dont think it happens. Before the make mikey juanma they going to have juanma accumulate a few victories and gamboa well he is thinking about 135 and 140
                I can see JuanMa getting sparked more easily than Salido. Orlando doesn't hit as hard as Mikey, and Lopez, with his leaky defense, would get hit repeatedly with Garcia power shots. JuanMa would, of course, still have a puncher's chance. I'm sure his power is still there. One good shot and Mikey's snoozing.

Yuri would be a tough one. If Mikey can beat Gamboa as well, he'd be very well be FOTY. Certainly, Yuri has been known to take a seat a few times, and he's never faced as hard a puncher as Garcia, but Mikey has never seen anyone like Gamboa either. I'd love to see this fight. In fact, I'd love to see any of the three possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  Garcia would destroy Juanma in 5
                  I agree! Anybody that thinks Lopez has a chance is delusional.

Comment

Great fight if it were to happen, Garcia/Gamboa/Lopez..they should all fight each other soon before they get to old..Garcia I think is the best of the 3 but I can see him loosing to either Gamboa or Lopez as well..these fights need to happen.

Comment

that woud be a good fight,the only one on that list that I wouldn't want to see is arce,the guy got blown out by donaire,no need to see him for a while,as for Garcia,that would be a good fight,but Garcia just won his title and I would like to see him defend it a couple of times before moving up,like against winner of ponce de leon/velez and other top fighters,get that experience of fighting the top guys then move up,this way juanma also gets a chance to put in a couple of fights before he starts facing good fighters,i remember reading here a couple of weeks ago juanma saying he wanted atleast 3 or 4 fights before he challenged a champ,if it's four fights were talking next year,i say 2 fights and he's ready to face burgos/Martinez winner(if they have a rematch immediately)

Comment

Working...
                      X