Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone think it can get to 1.7 million buys?

Comment

• Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
      My guess is a little over 1.5 million buys
      It should do over 1.5m as you said, if it doesn't you seriously have to question Floyd's drawing power.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        It should do over 1.5m as you said, if it doesn't you seriously have to question Floyd's drawing power.
        You do realize Manny and Miguel could only do 1.25 million? You do realize that there has been very few ppvs ever to do 1.5 million? I know you're a troll but troll with some intelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by brianpaulyap
          “If Cotto will win on May 5, do we still shout for Pacquiao vs Mayweather?” Or we will put it as Pacquiao is the better between the two since we already witnessed how Pacquiao knocked out Cotto the other year. But, there is another possibility of another big fight, “If Mayweather will win on May 5, and Bradley will win on June 9…. will Bradley ask for Mayweather vs Bradley?”.

Got this from, mayweathervscottolivestreaming dot wordpress dot com

So what is your opinion with this? IMHO, Cotto will win and no more Pacquiao vs Mayweather..
          I'm rooting for Cotto but the ****ty thing is if he wins he would certainly fight Pac and there is no way he can win, it's a style. It would kill the Mayweather/Pac fight a fight that Mayweather would win. So basically Pac will slip away without ever having to fight the only guy that can beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            He won't be able to sell the fight with his mouth and will have to sell the fight with his style.
            What do you mean by selling with his style ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Extremely impressed by Diaz as a trainer. Pushing Cotto harder than Steward IMO.
              I dont think Steward is much of a task master tbh. I read one of Oscar's books and he said Manny's idea of a training camp was to let Oscar play basketball. He wasn't impressed with his work ethic and so left, i think i remember hearing another fighter talk the same type of stuff about Steward but cant remember who...

Clearly a great trainer but i think he has gone off the boil, Klitchko is still dominating but he is just leagues above his comp so i dont give Manny too much credit for him. He is also a lot better with taller fighters IMO

Cotto made a good choice switching to Diaz, im feeling this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                You do realize Manny and Miguel could only do 1.25 million? You do realize that there has been very few ppvs ever to do 1.5 million? I know you're a troll but troll with some intelligence.
                yep manny/marquez 3 did 1.45 mill

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  You can guarantee FMJ already has a rematch clause sewn into the contract, he's possibly the most cautious fighter in the sport.
                  whats the problem with that?

he is undefeated, im pretty sure everybody would want to avenge their first loss.
                  Last edited by MrRolltide91; 04-10-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• http://instagr.am/p/JPkWGxx3dD/

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      who he sparring?

Comment

Working...
                      X