You can't compare Michael Jordan to Kobe. At all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oggie Time View Post
    pippen is so underrated.

Damn your still on here arguing that MJ aint the ****, shall I post his stats? huh you little pu$$y, where your parents at?? They need to get slapped for breeding such a little disrespectful prick. We are all entitled to our opinions but you act like a fukin brat that needs his milk Pu$$y.

Comment

• Never understood why this is the most crucial argument to pro basketball fans' sense of self-worth

Comment

• Joel Pryzbilla got more game than George Mikan.

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          your answer...
          Why don't you come up with your own answer?

Comment

• Jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

Comment

• Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
              Damn your still on here arguing that MJ aint the ****, shall I post his stats? huh you little pu$$y, where your parents at?? They need to get slapped for breeding such a little disrespectful prick. We are all entitled to our opinions but you act like a fukin brat that needs his milk Pu$$y.
              i know the stats.

if you're going by just stats you know there are other players with better stats right?

and if we are all entitled to our opinions then that means i'm entitled to mine to , stupid queer.

go change your tampon.

Comment

• Kobe ain't #2 of all time. Dude is so overrated it isn't even funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                  Kobe ain't #2 of all time. Dude is so overrated it isn't even funny.
                  Shaq > Kobe in terms of ATG status IMO.

Comment

• No one's gonna make a bigger impact on the game than Jordan.

This ties in with his legacy as a player therefore to some people, his legacy is untouchable.

My opinion: his opposition wasn't as good as Kobe's.

Comment

• nothin bad against kobe, he's one hell of a player that can carry the torch

it's just these kobe tards who couldn't help to bring up every kobe stat then brag that MJ never done this and that

as if every MJ stat that kobe broke could propel him better than MJ

Comment

Working...
                      X