Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else laugh when Cotto cracked Margarito after the bell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a good laugh.

Comment

When he was going to fight Pac I remember people saying that he was a dirty fighter because he like to hit low. If he was a dirty fighter at least he would had try to hit him low a couple of times, but he didnt. He hate Tony, but he is a class act, never try to cheated Tony. Those two shots, even if they look bad, it was in the heat of the moment.

Comment

I was expecting a Punch in the Balls Never Happened.. I liked the shot after the bell

Comment

I laughed harder when i saw Margarito wearing braids .He's a a douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
            LMAO!..no?..what round?..I would love to see this too..haha!
            Cotto had Margs arm locked in camera view, but away from ref. It looked pretty tight! haha

Comment

it was even funnier when it didnt hurt margo

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                it was even funnier when it didnt hurt margo
                It was funnier, when they stop the fight and Cotto got his W.

Sad to say this 2 guys are warrior enough to face each other not once but twice, and your boy didnt wanted any part of them!

Now **** off larryx

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I found that hilarious considering the bad blood between them.

He looked like he really sat down on that right hand

One thing I did notice in this fight compared to the first one was Cotto seemed much stronger mentally in this one. Willing to do **** like that, and get dirty and gritty.

In the face-off I thought he looked intimidated. But he wasn't.

He wasn't getting discouraged by the fact that his punches weren't hurting Margarito and he was laughing most of them off.

He seemed focused, angry and not intimidated. He even stood right infont on him at times. Albeit rarely, but in the first fight he wouldn't stand toe to toe for even a split second.

Someone make a Gif of the after the bell shot.
                  It goes to prove exactly what I suspected wasthe case after that fight, which was that Cotto's personal problems with his family kind of played a part in that fight.Along with the plaster of course.

Comment

Yea a real bad ass running around and holding!
                    Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Same.

Cotto didn't touch his gloves before the fight.

That whole stare down at the end of the fight.

The punch after the bell.

Cotto was in real badass mode last night.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                      It was funnier, when they stop the fight and Cotto got his W.

Sad to say this 2 guys are warrior enough to face each other not once but twice, and your boy didnt wanted any part of them!

Now **** off larryx
                      Damn Larry for once knows how it feels to receive a pragging rather than dish one out.

Comment

Working...
                      X