No announcement yet.

Nevada Commission/ Keith Kizer Backs Floyd MAYWEATHER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevada Commission/ Keith Kizer Backs Floyd MAYWEATHER

Ortiz manager Rolando Arellano said he’d look at the tape before deciding whether to file a protest. But Keith Kizer, the executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission, staunchly defended Cortez’s actions and Mayweather’s right to punch Ortiz when he did.

“Joe pointed to the timekeeper and said ‘Time in,’” Kizer said. “At that point, the fight is back on and they’re free to punch each other. Joe had them separated, but Victor went to hug him four separate times. But the referee said ‘Time in’ and Floyd Mayweather threw a perfectly legal punch. I have no idea why Victor kept trying to hug him or embrace him. I guess he was feeling guilty because of the head butt, but hey, you’re in a fight. Fight and then feel guilty later.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...er_ortiz091811

I think we should "let the Commission do its job".

I'm sure the *******s will agree with the Commission.

Comment

No one is claiming it's illegal stupid. Cheap and classless. No other respectful boxer would do that.

Comment

*******s......where are you??

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
          No one is claiming it's illegal stupid. Cheap and classless. No other respectful boxer would do that.
          Floyd saw an opportunity and he took it

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            I'm sure the *******s will agree with the Commission.
            Kizer is a *****. Thats all these "fans" can respond with on here. So sick of them.

Comment

You got fukin Maidana in your Avi. Need I say more. Dont talk about class til you change that ****.

Comment

Comment

I watched the fight with a bunch of *******s. All of those idiots were claiming that they would change the KO win to a DQ for Floyd today. Some even saying that it was worse than Mares low blowing the **** out of Agbeko

Comment

Bingo. Vic's own fault man. And then they ask for a rematch?

Comment

Working...
                    X