No announcement yet.

Ever date an older chick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever date an older chick?

I met a nice 27 year old at a party last week and got her number... I'm 21 though Anybody succeed with older women? I really like her and I heard she was asking bout me but said maybe I was too young...but still she wanted to go out next weekend....

An older man yes.

Comment

I have. Honestly it didn't really come up except for the joke about her "rocking the cradle" here and there. I think it's because I didn't ACT younger than her you know what I mean. Our conversations were never on some kiddy **** i.e. when you talk to a girl about what happened at the damn VMA's.

I will tell you this, she had the second tightest snatch I've ever been in. Oddly enough number 1 was someone younger than me............but she had 2 kids lmao. ****ing weird.

Comment

As long as she's below 30 it's all green K bro. 30+ p00n just stanks and is plain disgusting.

Comment

Hooked up with a hot 45 yr old lady. Then I found out it was my grandma.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Hooked up with a hot 45 yr old lady. Then I found out it was my grandma.

A 45yr granny? Congrats, textbook perv-family.

Comment

I banged a 49 yr old

Comment

i dated 1 for 3 years. she was fine as hell and had a tight p@ssy. anyways have fun and ride that experience until it sours.

Comment

Working...
                X