No announcement yet.

Anthony Weiner the Chuck Norris of Politics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Representative Christopher John "Chris" Lee, who resigned earlier this year, for far less than what Weiner did.

On February 9, 2011, Lee was found to have been responding to a personal ad from a woman on Craigslist. Claiming to be a 39-year-old divorced lobbyist but using his real name, he used a Google Gmail account to send her a shirtless photo taken with his Blackberry phone.[33][34] The female recipient searched his name, discovered he was a married Congressman, and turned over her email correspondence to the New York news blog Gawker. After confirming the facts, Gawker published its exposé on February 9, 2011.[35][36][37]

Lee resigned from office the same day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Lee_%28politician%29
    Wait so someone trolling for hook-ups on Craigslist and sending pictures of himself shirtless is WORSE than someone trolling for hook-ups EVERYWHERE and sending them pictures of his junk?

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Wait so someone trolling for hook-ups on Craigslist and sending pictures of himself shirtless is WORSE than someone trolling for hook-ups EVERYWHERE and sending them pictures of his junk?

Why?
      Well Rep Lee was a Republican, which is a punishable offense in and of itself.

Comment

Representative Christopher John "Chris" Lee, who resigned earlier this year, for far less than what Weiner did.

On February 9, 2011, Lee was found to have been responding to a personal ad from a woman on Craigslist. Claiming to be a 39-year-old divorced lobbyist but using his real name, he used a Google Gmail account to send her a shirtless photo taken with his Blackberry phone.[33][34] The female recipient searched his name, discovered he was a married Congressman, and turned over her email correspondence to the New York news blog Gawker. After confirming the facts, Gawker published its exposé on February 9, 2011.[35][36][37]

Lee resigned from office the same day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Lee_%28politician%29
        i've heard of this one as well, its stupid on both ends. You say he did far less than Weiner; wasn't Lee looking for sex online illegally? How is that far less? You Republicans I'm glad in Lee's case he sent the pic to a woman not a man like so many Republicans have been caught doing in the past, having sex with men.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          i've heard of this one as well, its stupid on both ends. You say he did far less than Weiner; wasn't Lee looking for sex online illegally? How is that far less? You Republicans I'm glad in Lee's case he sent the pic to a woman not a man like so many Republicans have been caught doing in the past, having sex with men.
          Wait, so Weiner was sending pictures of his ****, but not looking for sex online?

Please tell me you're joking?

Lee didn't hold a press conference to proclaim that his account was hacked, berate the press about it and it was only one woman, among other key differences. Interesting bizarro world you live in there where I'm the fcking moron!

Edit: BTW, google standing (powerful) Democratic Congressman Barney Frank, speaking of gay (prostitute) sex.
          Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-06-2011, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Wait, so Weiner was sending pictures of his ****, but not looking for sex online?

Please tell me you're joking?

Lee didn't hold a press conference to proclaim that his account was hacked, berate the press about it and it was only one woman, among other key differences. Interesting bizarro world you live in there where I'm the fcking moron!

Edit: BTW, google standing (powerful) Democratic Congressman Barney Frank, speaking of gay (prostitute) sex.
            i'm not joking, what Lee did was illegal, what Weiner did is not. You could say he was looking for sex online but its a different situation. He did it as a joke, just like the picture he sent a girl of himself and a *****cat. Sure he lied about it for a week, but politicians lie all the time, they're all guilty of that. Btw many more Republicans have been caught doing the gay thing, especially those that proclaim hate for it in public.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              i'm not joking, what Lee did was illegal, what Weiner did is not. You could say he was looking for sex online but its a different situation. He did it as a joke, just like the picture he sent a girl of himself and a *****cat. Sure he lied about it for a week, but politicians lie all the time, they're all guilty of that. Btw many more Republicans have been caught doing the gay thing, especially those that proclaim hate for it in public.
              I can only surmise that you've been spending too much time in NSB, as I don't remember you being this obtuse. Fine, you win. Rep Weiner will make a fine Mayor of New York someday and perhaps even President. My sincerest apologies for having attempted to smear the fine Weiner name. I won't argue with you about the number of gay Republican congressmen, because quite frankly, I don't consider that something to be ashamed of. But if you're suggesting that your ****phobia is so deep as to help designate your location on the political compass, then you have my sympathies.

Comment

It speaks to the character of the sort of loony left miscreant that would take a comment that he resembles Vladimir Lenin as a compliment.

Hannity is down six years of education and about 30 IQ points, too repetitive, much older and I question his sincerity. But I'll let you call me that if it makes you feel special, kiddo.

Funny how quickly you came out of your hole after I called you out. Either lurking or trolling with one of your other alts, I presume.
                Well look who is finally replying to me, yes unlike you, I shall let you participate in my threads, because I'm not a thin skinned Partisan who can't take a joke.

Yes I am lurking for good thread topics while I'm online in the afternoon and my thread got bumped, your point Sean?

Funny how, funny how.....you keep saying. Funny how you got me on ignore and yet still read my posts. Now that's funny, I thought the ignore function was actually there to IGNORE someone.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                  Well look who is finally replying to me, yes unlike you, I shall let you participate in my threads, because I'm not a thin skinned Partisan who can't take a joke.

Yes I am lurking for good thread topics while I'm online in the afternoon and my thread got bumped, your point Sean?

Funny how, funny how.....you keep saying. Funny how you got me on ignore and yet still read my posts. Now that's funny, I thought the ignore function was actually there to IGNORE someone.
                  Today was the first time I've read one of your posts in months, (though a little birdie told me you've been following me around like a lost puppy.) After all, once you've read one Marxian, anti-capitalist rant, you've read them all. You also seem a little mentally disturbed and, quite frankly, not terribly bright. BTW your panel of "experts" on the Global Commission on Drugs includes Paul Volcker, (yes that Federal Reserve Paul Volcker.)

I couldn't resist the rather absurd thread title though. Thanks for the laughs, I'll pull your string again in another few months.
                  Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-06-2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

I can only surmise that you've been spending too much time in NSB, as I don't remember you being this obtuse. Fine, you win. Rep Weiner will make a fine Mayor of New York someday and perhaps even President. My sincerest apologies for having attempted to smear the fine Weiner name. I won't argue with you about the number of gay Republican congressmen, because quite frankly, I don't consider that something to be ashamed of. But if you're suggesting that your ****phobia is so deep as to help designate your location on the political compass, then you have my sympathies.
                    What are you talking about? I was stating facts, you want to make it seem like he did something illegal. I'm not ****phobic, I'm open-minded, liberal and last time I checked the citizens that bash ****sexuals the most Republicans, like you. Let's get it straight, your party does, not you personally.

Comment

Today was the first time I've read one of your posts in months, (though a little birdie told me you've been following me around like a lost puppy.) After all, once you've read one Marxian, anti-capitalist rant, you've read them all. You also seem a little mentally disturbed and, quite frankly, not terribly bright.

I couldn't resist the rather absurd thread title though. Thanks for the laughs, I'll pull your string again in another few months.
                      Blah!

Yeah today was the first time you've read one of my posts in months, yet you're keeping notes of posts I've made regarding Lennin only a few weeks ago, dip****. You're not the one to tell anybody that they're not bright, Fox News drone. Your so called conservatism is laughable. You are not a real conservative, labeling yourself a Conservative doesn't make you one. You are what I call a Party line, Tabloid Right-Winger. Reacting to the latest headlines that paint someone from the Democratic Party in a bad way. An Andrew Breitbart of sorts (and he is really a Social Liberal). I bet if the whole Republican party turned Pro-Choice, Big Government, Anti-Gun, Pro-Welfare tomorrow, you'd jump on the stick right with them and come in here criticizing a Democrat for wanting to cut spending, ROFLMAO.

I'm on to you Sean.
                      I can read you like a book.
                      Last edited by cupocity303; 06-06-2011, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X