Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University will hold "No Whites Allowed" party, called progressive by supporters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
    This isn’t Blacks this time

Organized by Scripps’s Latinx group “Cafe con Leche
    But, without whites, shouldn't it be renamed Cafe sin Leche?

(Translations: cafe con leche: coffee with milk.

Cafe sin leche: coffee without milk)

Comment

Self-segregation should be a right for anyone. One of the darkest moments in US history was forcing students to integrate at gunpoint. You think people react to that with "lol gee okay I'll hang out with u if option B is being executed by the National Guard" or amplified existing hostility x10?

However tolerance is currently a one-way street on a social level. The same (probably white) faculty sanctioning this event would mercilessly & permanently ruin the lives of white students who tried the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Serious question.

Not sure if Rachel Dolezeal would be welcomed... or banned...?

I mean technically she is 'colored'... but biologically she is white... so...
        If I'm not mistaken some blacks have accepted her as one of their own.

Comment

Comment

Anti-white bigotry in this country is now mainstream and considered acceptable as evidenced by this story and many other instances.

It disturbs me how this great country is regressing and becoming more and more tribal and racist, brought to you by the identity politics folks.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Anti-white bigotry in this country is now mainstream and considered acceptable as evidenced by this story and many other instances.

It disturbs me how this great country is regressing and becoming more and more tribal and racist, brought to you by the identity politics folks.
              What? Tell me the time period that you considered America great and racism free?

Comment

Upon reading the title I was like "oh ma goiiiiiidddddddddd, wutsa happening here", but upon reading the article it sounds like a specific club putting forth an event for like minded people, regardless of race, etc.

Cafe con Leche is a registered student club at Scripps College. Its stated goal is to “provide a forum for the discussion of social, political, and economic issues that affect women, particularly those of Latinx decent.” The group also claims to be welcoming of all members of the Scripps College community:

“We welcome all members of the Scripps community regardless of racial and cultural heritage to join us in this pursuit.”
                And I think they are getting around the school rules they talk about more like that. Cuz ultimately I as a human being shouldn't be looking after my own race & thats it. I should be looking after us all, BUT here's the thing white people lose their sh^t about. The reality is non-white opinions aren't taken seriously by a lot of white people in power thus the only place non-white people with a voice wishing it CAN be heard is non-white events or events that aren't welcoming of the alt-white crew, but are welcoming of non-Latinas who are supportive of all races of human beings in our country as ideally I'd argue we should all be.

Comment

Aye dats rayciss.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

I had to read the above comment again.

The nerve of dis cat, right here.

Every now and then he slips up and shows his ignorance.

The sad thing is he wrote this with sincerity.

Comment

Colored only? Damn, there goes my chance of finding a nice black girlfriend at the party.

I used to think racism was funny and cool, but not anymore. This hurts, bruh. I'm crying on the inside, and I'm about to cry on the outside because I'm alone in my living room at the moment. Now I know what 400 years of oppression feels like all in one moment.

Edit: I better wipe off my tears because my cat walked in the living room. I need to stay strong for her. She's black and had the benefit of not having to experience the cruel world outside of my apartment.
                      Last edited by Willy Wanker; 04-14-2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X