There was just a car accident outside my building

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was just a car accident outside my building

People can't drive

Here I am, having a wank to Steph Curry gifs and boom. No I can't get a hard on

Lol at the Chinese food cook on the corner.

Comment

You've pretty much given away your location with this picture. You can see which street crossing the accident happened at. You're from Garfield, New Jersey, eh?
      Last edited by Terrel; 06-02-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        You've pretty much given away your location with this picture. You can see which street crossing the accident happened at. You're from Garfield, New Jersey, eh?
        Not just any Jersey. North Jersey. Get it right, you filthy animal. GTL after.

Comment

Yup. I've said I was on here before. I have no problem with it.

A lot of guys here know where I live, I know a couple posters who live in the surrounding towns also.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Yup. I've said I was on here before. I have no problem with it.

A lot of guys here know where I live, I know a couple posters who live in the surrounding towns also.
            Oh, cool.

As for the accident though, it does look too bad.

Comment

Oh, cool.

As for the accident though, it does look too bad.
              Yeah it was loud as hell though, I jumped off the couch like

This is the 4th accident this year at that intersection. That's why I don't park my car on the street, these people crash into everything.

Comment

Yeah it was loud as hell though, I jumped off the couch like

This is the 4th accident this year at that intersection. That's why I don't park my car on the street, these people crash into everything.
                I saw an accident taking place a few days ago at a busy intersection between an ambulance and car, shiz was bad. Our side had the green light to go, I could hear the sirens but not see the ambulance.

I decided to just put my foot down a bit and make my way out of the junction so that I can see where it was coming from. As I looked into my mirror, the ambulance went into the side of a car, almost flipping it onto it's side.

Airbags deployed and so on. I don't think the driver saw the ambulance and just kept driving. Both must have been going at 40mph at the point of collision.

Comment

I saw an accident taking place a few days ago at a busy intersection between an ambulance and car, shiz was bad. Our side had the green light to go, I could hear the sirens but not see the ambulance.

I decided to just put my foot down a bit and make my way out of the junction so that I can see where it was coming from. As I looked into my mirror, the ambulance went into the side of a car, almost flipping it onto it's side.

Airbags deployed and so on. I don't think the driver saw the ambulance and just kept driving. Both must have been going at 40mph at the point of collision.
                  Oh man, that sucks seeing an ambulance in an accident.

The white van in the photo I posted is a van used to transfer cerebral palsy patients. It say's it on the side if you zoom in. Only one passenger was on board though, the ambulance came anyway.

Comment

Oh man, that sucks seeing an ambulance in an accident.

The white van in the photo I posted is a van used to transfer cerebral palsy patients. It say's it on the side if you zoom in. Only one passenger was on board though, the ambulance came anyway.
                    Damn, I know what you mean. That's the first thing I thought when I saw the accident. It was either in a rush to the nearest hospital and was carrying patients or was on the way to an emergency.

I couldn't stop because of where it was but seriously hope no one hurt too bad. I've seen my cousin get hit by a car, ever since then I panic whenever I see any type of accident.

Comment

Working...
                    X