No announcement yet.

Rumours that Helenius has pulled out of Euro title fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    God damn, Wtf Helenius? This guy has all the potential in the world to do serious damage in the HW and he's squandering away.
    Helenius hasn't been the same since injuring his right arm and shoulder in the Chisora fight. The power he had before then isn't there any more.

Chisora vs AJ would be a great match-up. Here's hoping it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Not so bad mate.

Potentially gets a shot at the Joshua sweepstakes. Sky PPV, all the bells and whistles. He'll surely make more for this fight (if it happens) than Helenius
      Yeah, you're right there mate. And to be honest i'd much rather see Chisora Vs Joshua :ANYWORD:

It shouldn't be a hard fight to make, you wouldn't of thought.

Comment

I thought Chisora was on record as saying he doesn't want the AJ fight.
        It was during the build up of Joshua Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Im hoping that was negotiation tactics.

"Meh, I dont care about this fight anyway. Pay me more and maybe I'll reconsider" type deal.

Sauerland seems clear that Chis vs Josh could happen for the belt. The situation has changed too. Chisora was in line to fight for Helenius for the Euro belt, which is a good option for DC, thats maybe off the cards, and Josh is next in line, the AJ fight makes a lot more sense than before

I'd be surprised if he turned down this opportunity

Comment

i'm not sure that joshua-chisora is competitive at this stage but i can see that it's an obvious fight to make. i've been expecting it for a while

Comment

Del boy is a tough nights work for most HW's. I don't think Hearn will be that keen on putting AJ in with him right now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise
                Quote:

Originally Posted by BodiesInFlight

"Meh, I dont care about this fight anyway. Pay me more and maybe I'll reconsider" type deal.

Sauerland seems clear that Chis vs Josh could happen for the belt. The situation has changed too. Chisora was in line to fight for Helenius for the Euro belt, which is a good option for DC, thats maybe off the cards, and Josh is next in line, the AJ fight makes a lot more sense than before

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  i'm not sure that joshua-chisora is competitive at this stage but i can see that it's an obvious fight to make. i've been expecting it for a while
                  Its pretty much no lose for Hearn.

Chisora is a decent name in the UK still, he might give Joshua a good test, might get blasted out. Either outcome isnt that bad. Chis also isnt powerful so not much chance of a KO.

Plus its for a belt

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    God damn, Wtf Helenius? This guy has all the potential in the world to do serious damage in the HW and he's squandering away.
                    I know, right?

At one point I thought he was a no 3 behind Vladimir and Vitali, but then he lost to Chisora and never been the same ever since, over 4 years and counting... ****in shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Most likely. I can't see Chisora turning down that type of cash really. I'm guessing he needs it the amount he is fighting at the minute.

Del boy is the perfect opponent for Joshua at this stage. Hoping it get's made.

Comment

Working...
                      X