Collapse
No announcement yet.

I heard rumours wlad is fighting shane cameron next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's very possible with cameron holding then 2 WBO regional belts. cameron's manager said after the fight he will pursue a big money rematch with tua or an eliminator vs another WBO top 10 guy...tyson fury is now the WBO international champion. could we be seeing cameron\fury next?

Comment

Not really disgraceful, I mean who's shot is he taking away? Remember Povetkin, Arreola and Helenius don't want to fight Wlad yet. Cameron just destroyed Barrett who has been a solid journeyman throughout his career with a single powerful and dynamic straight punch, the type Sanders was able to trouble Wlad with, though granted he was a lefty. I'm stretching and chances are Wlad peppers Cameron into early submission with his jab and right hand, but I wouldn't be too disappointed if it happens next given the other options aren't that much better. I doubt it does though. Fury-Cameron as someone mentioned makes more sense, as does Wlad-Wach/Pulev

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        That was the plan six weeks ago.

Since then, Arreola's promoter has said they don't want to fight Wlad this year.
        That's a shame.

I would have liked to have seen Wlad add Arreola to his list.
        Last edited by IronDanHamza; 07-09-2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          True, but Polish PPV wants Wach-Klitschko.

http://www.allboxing.ru/archives/2012-07-08_17_54.html

And both Povetkin's and the Klitschkos' managers say Povetkin-Wlad will happen in early 2013. The WBA decided some time ago that Povetkin has to fight Wlad by March 31/13 or he'll be stripped of his paper title.
          Povetkin will be a good solid win for Wlad. Looking forward to that one.

Wlad may aswell just line them all up one by one.

I'd like to see Chisora, Arreola etc all added to his list.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
            That had better be a lie, but everyone on YouTube is saying it

Disgraceful fight
            Everyone on Youtube??? Really? I think you're making up a lot of crap just to get responses. It's a shame as Thor was always my favourite God. You're sullying his name with your damnable lies.....

Comment

Working...
            X