Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it mean when a woman looks at you like this? good? bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've found that people stare, but it doesn't really mean much. If your social status goes down for whatever reason (even someone blaming you unfairly), people will stop being interested in you. Heck, you do anything that they don't like, and they may go to the other extreme and dislike you. So, you can't actually care all that much about it. But I realize that I'm saying this from the point of view of being in a relationship, so appealing to others doesn't apply to me as much as it would for someone single. Nevertheless, it's all pointless. Personality is what we should all be careful about when it comes to people.

Comment

Looks like she is ready to snowball with you.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        oh damn, what should my next move be?
        LOL my style is pretty unorthodox.

Usually when I sense some hot chick is jockin I pretend to ignore them just enough. I'll like pretend to look away but I'm really monitoring them in the corner of my eye, I know sounds whatever, but it usually works for me. By doing this they feel I'm not paying attention and I can gain even further evidence if they are jocking or not.

For instance I was walking down the strip of bars in Austin. and this mixed honey was jockin pretty hard. everyone was drunk as all hell. but me and her are pretty much the only ones who aren't white lol. So naturally we both stick out like a (whatever can't think of any good metaphors right now)

So I do the look away pretending I'm like texting someone or something and she turns to her girls and says, GOD DAMN! hey hey hey. Thinking I'm not paying attention since I'm too busy texting on my phone. That told me I was definitely in.

So I look up from my phone and pull some smooth lines all over her since I'm pretty much golden at that point I can do no wrong. So got the digits and we continued to the "next episode"

I know it sounds silly. But its like almost like acting like think of those D-bag jocks in those high school dramas lol.It's like we playing that character in this show of life.

On a completely different note, when a girls jocking you and she's with her girls always compliment the other 2 girls first this will make the girl jocking you either just step up to the plate and go for it and make it clear she's on your D, or completely pull back thinking you are into her friends and not her. Also it kind of disarms the other 2 girls making them feel validated or comfortable to let you hit up their friend.

I did this once it was 3 white chicks 2 brunettes one blonde. the other 2 friends were tall, big ole knockers, the one jockin me had the booty for days. I'm a booty guy so I actually wanted the one jockin me. This particular time it backfired as I was pretending to pursue both of the taller chicks instead lol. The big booty brunette felt i was dissing her for them and the whole game plan fell apart.

But another time it was this one brunette with huge knockers and her hot blonde with booty at the bar. I pulled the I'm from out of town line on them and they ate it up. Usually I pull the hey I'm from LA is this place the best spot tonight line when I'm out of town and usually 8/10 times the line works since most chicks wanna at least visit LA right?

Anyways I wanted to tittttay fackkkk the brunette so i decided to start feeling on the blondes booty we were already like 5 shots deep by this point lol. This bar was mad cheap shots were like only $4 bucks so I'm buying rounds after round because thats only like $20 each for us 3 to get LIT UP fast right. So all 3 of us are LIT so they don't even care that I'm feeling on their booty. The brunette' didn't have much booty but again her chest was humongous. It's hard to feel up a chick at the bar, its much easier to sneak in grabbing the booty tho. So I'm feeling the blondes booty. The brunette cuts in between us and is like lets get out of here do you have a rental car. I was like yea i do. so the brunette steps up in that situation.

So I haven't really broken it down to like a science or whatever but if you noticed I did certain things to get certain reactions from all of these chicks in each of these scenarios. The goal was to get them to react or respond in the manner I wanted them to, but in real life anything can happen and all girls are different and most are crazy.

But I'm talking at the bars and clubs here where drinking is involved. Obviously the drinking always helps us guys out.

Comment

What do you think it means when a woman looks at a man like this?

Is it good? or is it bad?

Vote and discuss. I need help. Thanks guys.

The reason I'm asking is because I've caught women looking at me with that open-mouthed, open-eyed look on their faces -- basically outright gawking at your boi.

I asked a friend of mine what it means and he told me that it's not good. What do you motherfuckers think? Peace.

Shes opening her mouth ready for the D

Comment

The reason I'm asking is because I've caught women looking at me with that open-mouthed, open-eyed look on their faces -- basically outright gawking at your boi.

I asked a friend of mine what it means and he told me that it's not good. What do you motherfuckers think? Peace.
            Nah, brah, that look is saying, "who the eff he think he is" or "no he didn't just do/say that". Also, it is a look when dude dropped his drawers and the package either way to small or way too big.

Comment

Bro if she looked at you like that then surely its upto you to find out why she be looking at you that way.
              It was her way of saying come over here and lets talk.
              Only one lifetime my brother cant let abit of shyness stop you from doing your thing.

Comment

The last time a woman looked at me like that she was with her hubby! She was walking in to a bar I was walking out. Good thing she was about three steps behind him. I thought she was single.

Comment

Working...
                X