No announcement yet.

Get social anxiety, how to get rid of it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I wish they would unban alexkid.

We need to keep him occupied online as he is a mass shooter just waiting to happen in reality

Comment

take St. John's Wort and Magnesium, avoid too much caffeine, and just try to be comfortable in your own skin. At the end of the day nobody cares about you, and that might sound kinda like a ****ty thing to say but thats actually helped me a lot.

Or as some others recommend there is always some good weed you can just smoke on but very little bit each day and that should relax you to the fullest, it doesn't help me because I end up just being lazy and wanting to sleep...

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        I just want a normal conversation with people, but instead Im constantly battling to not show that im anxious when interacting with people, women and men.
        part of what helped me is not trying to hide it. Being yourself will help you relax a little. I've told people that I'm shy if I feel I'm acting too nervous. They'll understand. But also they have therapists and psychiatrists who can give you medicine for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I hate piņa coladas, but love getting caugh in the rain.

I love making love whenever my dong rocks up, not into yoga, but into crack cocaine...

Jimmy Buffet, laying down real ****... Real gizay ****!!!
          Happy Easter to you and Jhonny.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Happy Easter to you and Jhonny.
            We enjoyed Passover

Comment

Working...
            X