Breaking News: Sergey Kovalev to hire Ann Wolfe as Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ann Wolfe would beat the **** out of him

Comment

They would end up hooking up while she is holding his legs for sit ups.

Then their child would be an abomination type super freak athlete. That's extremely cruel in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Hunter and Wolfe teach discipline and get you ready menally, not boxing skills wise. Those two aren't for everybody. Kovalev is too old for either Hunter or Wolfe, but if either of those trainers take a child boxer they'd turn him into a champion.

Kovalev needs Robert Garcia or Freddy Roach. Those guys are all about offense and boxing. Hunter/Wolfe are discipline/mental preparedness and you can't teach such a thing to a 30+ year old.
        You can if the older fighter commits to it. Alfredo Angulo basically came to Virgil Hunter as a shot fighter, bought in to what Virgil was trying to teach, and was able to get his way to three more good fight performances before the wheels came all the way off.

Andre Berto is another similar story; shoulder goes all the way out at the Karas fight, Berto rehabs it, links with Virgil Hunter, and has not been able to get 5 fights, performing well in 4, with the skills still seemingly sharp enough for another 2-3 fights before things start to slip.

It doesn't work for everyone, but to say that it can't work is a bit much.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          You can if the older fighter commits to it. Alfredo Angulo basically came to Virgil Hunter as a shot fighter, bought in to what Virgil was trying to teach, and was able to get his way to three more good fight performances before the wheels came all the way off.

Andre Berto is another similar story; shoulder goes all the way out at the Karas fight, Berto rehabs it, links with Virgil Hunter, and has not been able to get 5 fights, performing well in 4, with the skills still seemingly sharp enough for another 2-3 fights before things start to slip.

It doesn't work for everyone, but to say that it can't work is a bit much.
          Angulo sucked before and after hunter.

Berto hasn't been able to win a big fight in a while.

Khan has also sucked under Hunter.

Hunter is no for everyone.

Comment

I don't know that Kovalev would have the work ethic to get through a camp with Wolfe.

Comment

Lmao you got me good. I had a bunch of stuff I was gonna say. Why did I think for one sec that Kovalev would be willing to do that lol

Although in my opinion it might be a good idea... if he could put up with her schit anyway. That or Roach.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-22-2017, 06:23 PM.

Comment

What if Kovalev and Wolfe sex tape is leaked!!

Comment

Working...
                X