Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bad can the Pacquiao/Horn fight really be...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Look, we all know it's a whack ass fight. Anybody who knows me on here knows how big of a Manny fan I am. The fight's bad. It is.

BUT

How bad can it really be...when even Paulie is defending it??

It's bad but it ain't near as bad as people are making it out to be
    Paulie just retired and looks like he just had a session with Dr Dre and Bob Marley so he is not a reliable source

Hey I have an idea

Hey Juan Manuel Marquez
    would you rather....
    Watch Pacquiao fight Jeffrey Horn

Or

Drink your pi$$?

HEY JUAN NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I ONLY ASKED HYPOTHETICALLY YOU DIRTY MUTHAFXCKA!!!!!
    But thanks

Well Mike
    There you go

Comment

Like I said before, Jeff Horn really isn't that bad of a fighter. He just lacks strenght. Nothing a "strength and conditioning" coach can't fix, but I don't think he has enough invested in him.

Comment

Paulie's hate is so intense it crossed into admiration

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
          Paulie just retired and looks like he just had a session with Dr Dre and Bob Marley so he is not a reliable source

Hey I have an idea

Hey Juan Manuel Marquez
          would you rather....
          Watch Pacquiao fight Jeffrey Horn

Or

Drink your pi$$?

HEY JUAN NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I ONLY ASKED HYPOTHETICALLY YOU DIRTY MUTHAFXCKA!!!!!
          But thanks

Well Mike
          There you go

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            No US broadcaster worth anything is going to pick up a fight from Australia featuring Manny Pacquiao. Maybe one of the spanish channels, but that's about it.

With Pacquiao's pay being what it is, Bob Arum will again try and put the fight on PPV.

Can waste your time with the fight if you want, but I've got better things to do with my time, tbh.
            I heard it was gonna be on regular HBO. Non-PPV. Don't know if that's accurate though.

Comment

Look at this way.. what happened when danny Garcia who is much worse than PAC took on rod salka who is much better than horn.. come on!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I heard it was gonna be on regular HBO. Non-PPV. Don't know if that's accurate though.
                If Bob Arum was able to get HBO to pay out for this fight, congrats to him (HBO wasn't willing to pay out for RNS's Cotto-Kamegai, though will likely payout for Golden Boy's Cotto-Kamegai, so interested to see what commitments Arum made to get HBO back into the Pacquiao business).

Time's ticking, so we'll see

Comment

Working...
                X