Algieri: Fans tired of Pacquiao-Marquez fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i really hate the fact that Chris Algieri is part of boxing news
    Im not a fan of a pac/algieri showdown but algieri did earn it the hard way, he slayed the russian monster...with one eye.

Comment

I ain't mad at him. He's just trying to get out there and get some big money. I'd hate like hell for the fight to be made, but have to admire the effort.

Comment

truth be told, algeri deserve this fight with manny. i mean wtf did the other opponents in line for manny have done in order to even be consider? marquez, ruslan, how does any of these 2 deserve it more than algeri? fuck whinquez he shouldnt even be consider anymore. biiatch ass cried for years wanting a rematch and when he finally 1up manny he doesnt wanna return the favor. and before anyone says well manny made him wait, blah blah blah. mutha fucka manny had bigger fish to fried and shiiet to accomplished. who the fuck is marquez gonna fight that will bring in the most money besides manny? and whats left for marquez to accomplished this late in his career?
        Last edited by Evol; 06-24-2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

throw pac in with musclequez and make it even 2 wins for both 2 losses and 1 draw

Comment

Pac/Marquez is a bad idea until they're in the ring giving us a FOTY candidate. From a boxer's perspective, I agree with the "new blood" argument. It's difficult to create stars if the young guys don't get a shot at the established guys.

Comment

i wouldn’t support pac’s ppv if he fights one of tr fighters. i’m tired of rematches and the only way i’d support a pac ppv is if he gets a fight with one of gbp/gaymon fighters.

that's all...

Comment

Working...
              X