Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for, Klitschko or Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will you be rooting for, Klitschko or Joshua?

I'm not asking who you think will win. Who do you HOPE wins?

I think Joshua wins, but I'll be rooting for Wladimir.
    Klitschko
    39.73%
    Joshua
    45.21%
    neither, just hope for a good fight
    10.96%
    I'm not interested in this one
    4.11%

The poll is expired.

I'll be rooting for Wlad, but wouldn't mind if AJ wins.

Anthony seems like a great guy, worthy of the future HOF.

Comment

joshua as a brit, but cant say i'd be distraught if he lost.

Comment

Team Wlad any day

Comment

AJ. He's the future of the HW division. A big win over Wlad in front of 90000 people at Wembley Stadium and millions of people watching around the world will take him to the next level. AJ has the potentional to become the biggest name in boxing and a true crossover star. AJ is good for boxing.

Comment

Joshua because he's younger and has superstar pontential that would help the sport. I like Wlad and I think he we a Gray great champion. Not only inside the ring but also outside the ring. He was a classy champion.cI just think it's time for some young blood

Comment

I'm not a fan of either

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Joshua because he's younger and has superstar pontential that would help the sport. I like Wlad and I think he we a Gray great champion. Not only inside the ring but also outside the ring. He was a classy champion.cI just think it's time for some young blood
                Boxing needs AJ to win. I'm a Wilder guy, but even I can see AJ's star potential that could take the sport to new heights..

Comment

I respect Wladimir, but I want Joshua to win. We need a new young dominant champion.

Comment

Joshua would be better for the sport . Klitchko wont be around forever and Joshua as he stated will be labled a hype job if he loses so the idiotic thinking of the media and fans dont help . If they had a definate rematch claus , would want Klitchko but looking down the road ,a undefeated HW with Parker /Wilder / Fury / Haye / Ortiz fights possible it has more shelf life than fading Klitchko . Regardless if Wlad losses .

I would still would want a Fury rematch before he retires . Im on the fence for now , i dont want Wlad to win if he then leaves the sport or lose and call it quits . Joshua can lose bc hes not going anywhere . People are going to makea big deal any which way , i think Klitchko not getting a fight in before this one is going to be thebig factor here . Im siding with Joshua for now to usher in the new era ,its just better for boxing as a whole .
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-24-2017, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X