Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Racist or just Joking between friends?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Still struggling to use your words?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      So in other words the guy who it was directed at didn't make a fuss about it or isn't offended but people outside are gonna chirp in and cry about their outrage?

people have a right to be offended by that. furthermore, and this is the important part, when you're an athlete with that kind of profile you represent a major organization and part of the world,
      and the sponsors and fans that make them money.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        people have a right to be offended by that. furthermore, and this is the important part, when you're an athlete with that kind of profile you represent a major organization and part of the world,
        and the sponsors and fans that make them money.
        Their manager is OK with it.
        There fans are not complaining.
        Sponsors OK.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Still struggling to use your words?
          I'm going to try something different do you think that ad is racist?

I got a feeling you already know it's racist but trying to argue just to argue

Comment

Still no word if Mendy is offended, eh ????

How long before people turn on him for not being outraged

Comment

Weird.
              I never minded friends being racist towards me as a joke. Unless we were in front of other people i didnt know.
              I couldnt be sure whether they understood the joke or if they just found the insults amusing.

Id personally be pissed if a friend did that to me on twitter.

As far as the drama surrounding it, id say he must be stupid to post it. It will cause so much hysteria that if it was my business being affected i wouldnt be too happy.

And people saying its racist...well yea. I think that was the joke. But many people wouldnt understand how its can be funny. And with humour, you cant always explain the joke. So you gotta be smart with what you put out in public.

Comment

Don't see anything racist about it, would it be considered racist if it was the other way around? A picture of a young white kid next to a picture of a drawn white kid?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Context is everything. If it was shared between them as a joke and no one was offended, then that’s where it should have ended.
                  Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Ah Europe where comparing your friend to a black candy mascot causes mass outrage but if this guy's sister was gangraped by migrants none of them would do an hour in jail and the victim would probably be forced to issue a public apology/urged to kill herself.
                  Here they are again. The same two repulsive maggots that are guaranteed to worm their way on to page one of any thread with racism.

Comment

Maybe it is maybe it isn't.

Why do people give an honest *****? Go to work, go home, plow ur wife, lay in a field, and take a nap.

Comment

i get called a stupid ******* jew boy/

not a jew man

i just laugh/

the truth hurts sensitive fools

if you cant laugh at yourself

i feel for you

Comment

Working...
                      X