No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Another Uber Eats Driver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
    This is Tyson furys get back year lol like Keith Thurman, fury should of had one last year but he took the wilder fight too soon, infact fury had a much more debilitating period of time off, many comeback from surgery with rehab and continuing what training they can manage while the surgery recovers, how many comeback from the hole fury went down, not lacing up the gloves or training at all, in ridiculously bad condition, couldn't even run a mile. Amongst the other things he was going through in his head. I think fury genuinely gets a pass this year based on the merit of his bollocks which have been proven by travelling to dusseldorf to do the unimaginable to doing the same in Vegas against wilder after that 2year lay off, you prople criticising his opponents are the same people who said he was finished and was never coming back then, but like the parasites you are now instead of admiring his comeback and he's fighting unbeaten contenders again you're criticising him. I consider these fights to be the warm up fights he should have had along with pianeta. Just with wilder inbetween(too soon)

If this time next year he hasn't fought or is signed to fight wilder or AJ/Ruiz then these complaints can be taken seriously. Whining like spoilt kids. Hate it or love it. Just like the seferi and pianeta fights, when he fights a big name you'll all still tune in and watch and it he wins you'll all still recognise his greatness so the intermittent quibbles of underappreciators holds no wait. Quit it and enjoy watching the modern ali in his prime, was every fighter foreman or ali fought a cold killer. Nah this is just boxing.
    Tyson Fury has been coming back for a very long time now, he has a great team around him and? Has everything a professional athlete could ask for 'The comeback phase is over'.

Mike Tyson was a habitual drug user and was also probably in some very dark places in jail 'But soon as he came out of jail, he jumped back in the deep end with the big boys'.

All I am stating is this? Tyson Fury has routinely compared himself to the past great fighters and champions, but the fact of the matter is 'He has only had two fights at elite level' and even though, I think he is a better fighter than Dillian Whyte 'Whyte has a better overall resume than Tyson Fury the suppose Lineal Champion'.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      Tyson Fury has been coming back for a very long time now, he has a great team around him and? Has everything a professional athlete could ask for 'The comeback phase is over'.

Mike Tyson was a habitual drug user and was also probably in some very dark places in jail 'But soon as he came out of jail, he jumped back in the deep end with the big boys'.

All I am stating is this? Tyson Fury has routinely compared himself to the past great fighters and champions, but the fact of the matter is 'He has only had two fights at elite level' and even though, I think he is a better fighter than Dillian Whyte 'Whyte has a better overall resume than Tyson Fury the suppose Lineal Champion'.
      Be honest. Mike had 1 tune up, and THEN he jumped in with the big boys. You should have used SRL as an example who went 3 years sniffing coke without a fight, came out of retirement and beat Marvin Hagler without a tune up

the rest I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Be honest. Mike had 1 tune up, and THEN he jumped in with the big boys. You should have used SRL as an example who went 3 years sniffing coke without a fight, came out of retirement and beat Marvin Hagler without a tune up

the rest I agree.
        Mike Tyson still pretty much jumped straight back in the deep end, but yes he did have one tune up fight.

I am just kind of pointing out that Tyson Fury is not the first fighter, to slip into a very dark place and then attempt a comeback 'It is just that he has been more vocal about his experiences, which is not a bad thing' Mike Tyson just got on with it, Sugar Ray Leonard the same also.

The comeback phase is over for Tyson Fury, his team and also himself can no longer hide behind this circumstance.

Comment

Fury doesnt have a belt, so technically he can fight whoever he wants. However, if he continues on this path sooner or later one of these uber drivers will KO him, but it probable wont be Wallin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
            Brooooo lmao Substitute teachers man?!?!? I won’t go that far because I like Fury. Good fighter and a personality but I want to see him take tougher fights
            I’ll say it again!

Substitute teachers or fighting Fedex supervisors!

The mainstream media needs to emphatically Blast Fury for this horrid fight!

He talks a very good game but his actions says otherwise!

He’ll fight cupcakes and remain fresh while Wilder is on a tough schedule but still gets backlash!

Unbelievable! I’m just tired of him getting passes for stuff certain fighters wouldn’t get!

ESPN paying him top bucks to fight your local pizza guy while paying Bud chump change in comparisons an he’s been on ESPN longer!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Fury doesnt have a belt, so technically he can fight whoever he wants. However, if he continues on this path sooner or later one of these uber drivers will KO him, but it probable wont be Wallin.
              Fury, ESPN, and all their mothers are screaming Lineal Heavyweight Champion. Don’t give me that bull**** about not having no belt. Fury’s quick to grab a microphone and scream I’m the best in the division yet he’s fighting bum after bum.

Comment

The ESPN+ announcers will act like he's a top contender or something. I'm ashamed I actually tuned into the Tom Schwarz fight.

Comment

The funny thing is joe Rogan and other random sports people will hype fury up like “ did you see how amazing fury looked I never seen anything like it he’s the greatest”

I can see the espn broadcasting team straight up having a jerk fest to fury on live tv it’s gonna be ugly .

Comment

Wallin beats any American not named Wilder, and so does Tom Shwartz probably.

Americans know all their HWs are useless bums, and thus hate on a legit, elite champion like Fury.

Like i said in another thread, he's also the rightful WBC champion.

Comment

What do you expect with Warren. We have known him for years. He did this with Calzaghe and Hatton. Sometimes you wonder how he even knows these cab drivers. Warren will milk this for as long as it takes.

Comment

Working...
                      X