Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurricane Michael sh**tting on North Florida.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    That's how powerful God is. I wish he would use if for good more often though.
    Dude u have no idea

If God is as bad as u think he is u would die in an instant for mocking him

Comment

Double, what's up?
      You on late.
      I hope that means you are coming from work.

So God isn't responsible for the hurricanes?
      Then who is?
      H.A.R.P? ……...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Dude u have no idea

If God is as bad as u think he is u would die in an instant for mocking him
        He isn't bad but we see that He does things that harm and make people sad sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          H.A.R.P? ……...Rockin'
          What's that? And before you answer remember I don't roll in conspiracy sh**t.

Comment

He isn't bad but we see that He does things that harm and make people sad sometimes.
            He does not do those harmful things the right phrase is “he lets it happen”

Alot of verses in the bible indicates that the devil rules this world

2 Corinthians 4:4 ESV / 8 helpful votes

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-god-world.html
            Something to read ^^^

Why does he let it happen?
            Free will?

I dunno, its a question i am willing to ask him when i see Him if u fail to reach heaven urself

Comment

What's that? And before you answer remember I don't roll in conspiracy sh**t.
              It's a laser that heats the area above the ozone that makes hurricanes and earth quakes. You can yell conspiracy but it is real......Rockin'

Comment

Ol' Boy God at it, again.
                I used to think about moving to Florida, but f u c k that! I think I’d rather move out west somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  He does not do those harmful things the right phrase is “he lets it happen”

Alot of verses in the bible indicates that the devil rules this world

2 Corinthians 4:4 ESV / 8 helpful votes

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-god-world.html
                  Something to read ^^^

Why does he let it happen?
                  Free will?

I dunno, its a question i am willing to ask him when i see Him if u fail to reach heaven urself
                  So the devil sent the hurricane?

But:
                  Isaiah 45:7
                  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
                  Red- Ah I see it confuses the hell out of you.
                  But if you go to heaven and I go to hell(I highly doubt that) how would I know the answer that he will give you?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    It's a laser that heats the area above the ozone that makes hurricanes and earth quakes. You can yell conspiracy but it is real......Rockin'
                    Got any credible link that gives more details?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      I used to think about moving to Florida, but f u c k that! I think I’d rather move out west somewhere.
                      Yeah. I keep hearing that hurricanes should get harsher over the coming years.

Good that you can pick up and go wherever you want in that big country of yours. I gotta stay on my little island and hunker down and hope for the best when a hurricane hits.

Comment

Working...
                      X