No announcement yet.

Canelo humiliated Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    So if Golovkin's such a bum, wtf does that say about Alvarez?
    It says that Canelo likes to give money to bums? Good Samaritanism

Comment

If kovalev is a bum why hasnt triple fraud fought him? why is he askg the ibf to make szmerta the mandatory way earlier than whn they do it? he is sooo afraid to fight a champion or even rematch derev that he is tryg to rush the mandatory in order to say that he had no option. this is bs. how can triple fraud fangirls not gv up on this korean kazak? accept he lied to u and move on. why arent his fans pressuring him to fight the other champions? Canelo gets critique whomever he fights even a fn light weight who towers over him like a giant. triple fraud shld b fightg andrade or charlo or saunders next not szmereta. he has a choice and he is lobbying the ibf to make #4 szmerta the mandatory, thats fd up.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
        Hey cute kid and doing your own breakfast I see. Your parents must be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
          Luckily, you're not a judge, so your opinion carries no official weight. Golovkin did nothing but walk into headshots while jabbing and being clueless while Canelo was against the ropes. Where was the Mexican style at when he met a real Mexican?
          You're not a judge and your opinion carries no weight. You claim he lost both fights and the first fight was an official draw which tells me you don't agree with the judges either. So cut the crap.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
            It says that Canelo likes to give money to bums? Good Samaritanism
            No. It says after all the BS, the fact is Alvarez's signature win is a close MD over Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              It's true. Canelo has gone on to do everything Golovkin fans claimed their man could do but never actually did.

By going up to 175 lbs he is even surpassing the "I'll fight anyone from 154 to 168" boast that GGG's team used to make.
              One thing of note that Canelo did that Golovkin never did was get busted for PED use. And as for him moving up to 175 to face a faded, older Kovalev, who has lost 3 of his last 7 fights, let's just see how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
                Then perhaps you should make me green? I never asked to be included in this nerdy reputation system, but it makes me look bad when the nerds gang up on my reputation.
                Quit making dumbazz posts. Personally I don't give red esp not for just ignorance, but some do. You make a CLEARLY biased post 1st claiming Canelo won BOTH fights which in fact he never won either by most cards(1st GGG, 2nd Draw) and then you claim its GGG ducking 3rd fight when it could not be more obvious who wants it and who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  No. It says after all the BS, the fact is Alvarez's signature win is a close MD over Golovkin.
                  That’s cool too! A win is a win

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    It's true. Canelo has gone on to do everything Golovkin fans claimed their man could do but never actually did.

By going up to 175 lbs he is even surpassing the "I'll fight anyone from 154 to 168" boast that GGG's team used to make.
                    The fight hasn't happened yet. Don't you think you should wait for the outcome to proclaim Canelo is daring to be great? It might turn out that he dared to be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      One thing of note that Canelo did that Golovkin never did was get busted for PED use. And as for him moving up to 175 to face a faded, older Kovalev, who has lost 3 of his last 7 fights, let's just see how that goes.
                      Yes but most boxing fans don’t know how to contextualize testing dates.

Canelo had nano traces 78 days away. If Canelo really needed to cheat, they would’ve stipulated VADA terms at the 45 day mark.

GGG vs Rolls started at a mere 27 days before their fight, not different than the vs Lemeiux fight. Canelo has always been A side. Any insecurity with performance they could’ve lagged the testing dates. Point is GGG vs Roll didn’t have to report results at the 78th day toward their fight. How many days in between 78 days to 27 days to a fight? GGG or Rolls could’ve been on something in that time but we’d never know because the testing started 27 days to their fight!

Most athletes in any sport use PEDS or get caught during the week of their event or the day of their event. Not more than 80 days out.

Comment

Working...
                      X