Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joet Gonzalez: Shakur Stevenson In My Way, I'll Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joet Gonzalez: Shakur Stevenson In My Way, I'll Knock Him Out!

From the moment he sought out to begin his 2019 campaign, Joet Gonzalez has demanded a title fight be in his near future. A big step has been taken in making that dream a reality. The unbeaten Los Angeles (Calif.)-based featherweight was over the moon upon hearing that the World Boxing Organization (WBO) called his name for a vacant title fight versus undefeated Shakur Stevenson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now this is fight! This is one of the fights I am most looking forward to. This one and Virgil Ortiz vs Relentless Orozco!

Comment

I would pay to see unbeatens vs unbeatens or vs once or twice beatens. If I never see another 15-6 fighter, my boxing entertainment world will be in a better state. No more hapless, helpless TBA's. And the worst part is when the TBA's are called "always in shape" or "has only been KO'd once" or "comes to fight" as a way of building up CRAP mismatches. Thats why when I hear of Stevenson vs Gonzalez and Orozco vs Ortiz, I commend these fighters for taking risks. No one needs to watch countless setups in boxing - we as fans need to demand more scintillating matchups and true competitive matchups like the 4 fighters I mentioned. They are all willing to risk their records and ratings for a shot at glory!

Comment

At least Gonzalez isnt scared like Valdez and Berchelt. I respect that. May the best young man win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          At least Gonzalez isnt scared like Valdez and Berchelt. I respect that. May the best young man win.
          Berchelt will beat the dog **** out of Stevenson. Get your head checked
          Last edited by Chris Hanson; 08-07-2019, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
            Berchelt will beat the dog **** out of Stevenson. Get your head checked
            I might have believed you until he ducked the fight with Herring.

Comment

Lol, Berhelt isn’t afraid of that Door dash driver. He’s trying to fight real champions not paper ones. I still respect you taking the time to reach out to us via your wheel chair with the blow tube. God bless your courageous soul.

Comment

Huh?

But anyway I think Gonzalez will give Stevenson a good fight. I won't pick him to win but he's a live dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
                  Lol, Berhelt isn’t afraid of that Door dash driver. He’s trying to fight real champions not paper ones. I still respect you taking the time to reach out to us via your wheel chair with the blow tube. God bless your courageous soul.
                  Berchelt ain't doing ****. Which is why people barely know who he is besides the most hardcore. When he had the opportunity to unify he turned it down(scared). That's what separates guys like Crawford and Loma from fighters like Berchelt. It's also why they make 3-4 times what he makes per fight.

Comment

Berchelt ain't doing ****. Which is why people barely know who he is besides the most hardcore. When he had the opportunity to unify he turned it down(scared). That's what separates guys like Crawford and Loma from fighters like Berchelt. It's also why they make 3-4 times what he makes per fight.
                    I’m not going to argue with someone in your condition. I admire that you can type with two fingers while your arms are crossed and drooling. You are a champion outside of the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X