No announcement yet.

Boone said on facebook he will release the full Kovalev 1 fight after the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    And you'll be happy to see Boone knock down Kovalev, right?

We know why, Larry.
    What kind of coward are you?? you block me on Twitter..put me on ignore on here..yet post in my threads and then try to come at me with some racial bull****???

You are one ****ed up individual, seriously you have no personality and 0 character..you are a pu22y a clown and a weirdo..How anyone likes you is beyond me. You smell of a 40 year old virgin who masturbates to Japanese fart ****. Just get a gun, put it in your mouth and squeeze the trigger..the world would be a much better place
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 11-16-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• all these guys are professional, so im sure a lot of these guys have been knocked down and or hurt before, I wonder why this is such a big deal around here? id love to see the footage tho

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
        What kind of coward are you?? you blcok me on Twitter..put me on ignore on here..yet post in my threads and then try to come at me with some racial bull****???

You are one ****ed up individual, seriously you have no personality and 0 character..you are a pu22y a clown and a weirdo..How anyone likes you is beyond me. You smell of a 40 year old virgin who masturbates to Japanese fart ****. Just get a gun, put it in your mouth and squeeze the trigger..the world would be a much better place
        well damn....

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
          who do you root for when it's a brother vs a brother don larryx ? Do you a criteria, go with the favourite or just draw a name out of a hat ?
          what do you mean? brother vs brother?? like Wlad vs Vitali?

Comment

what do you mean? brother vs brother?? like Wlad vs Vitali?
            Don't be evasive Larry, you go with the darker brother right ? Or you prefer a more southern accent ? What's your criteria dude ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
              Don't be evasive Larry, you go with the darker brother right ? Or you prefer a more southern accent ? What's your criteria dude ?
              enjoy your day

Comment

enjoy your day
                I'm only fückin with you Larry, where's the love ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  I knew Ward fought some bum in his sixth fight. lol

Bolded: I have my new all time sig quote. Thanks!

P.S. You're way too immature to have watched Joe Louis fight live in the early 50's. Bahahahaha! I needed that laugh.
                  Lol at that quote that JSFD said he watched Joe Louis live.

Did he really go back and delete that post?

Comment

• So..... where's that video at

Comment

Working...
                    X