• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Think about how much American jobs will that WALL create

TRUMP 2016!!!!!!

on the other hand hilary will put us to war with russia
    will keep making her Donors happy
    will increase our national debt to 40t
    will populate our country with ****** taking more jobs and tax payers money to help them start new life.....
    500k refugees, i read they will be entitled to $2k per month assistance each :/
    Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 10-24-2016, 09:53 PM.

I seriously doubt that.

Illegals can't even get legit jobs in the first place so they end up doing **** that no one else really wants to do. Most of the time they get paid under the table too, so it's not even real jobs that they are "stealing".

I am for the wall but honestly it's too late anyway. The masses aren't crossing the border like they were a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      I seriously doubt that.

Illegals can't even get legit jobs in the first place so they end up doing **** that no one else really wants to do. Most of the time they get paid under the table too, so it's not even real jobs that they are "stealing".

I am for the wall but honestly it's too late anyway. The masses aren't crossing the border like they were a few years ago.
      dude i dunno where u at but i was talking about building that wall will create thousands of American jobs

Comment

We should "liberate" Mexico

Comment

Working...
        X