Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Still Want Joshua Fight If He Loses Ruiz Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Still Want Joshua Fight If He Loses Ruiz Rematch

Deontay Wilder doesn't think Anthony Joshua will win his rematch against Andy Ruiz Jr. The unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion considers Joshua's lack of confidence an irrefutable flaw that'll lead to another knockout defeat for the former champ when he encounters Ruiz on December 7 in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. But even if Ruiz beats Joshua again, Wilder will want to fight his heavyweight rival eventually.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Every time Wilder mentions Joshua's name I can't help but remember that he turned down a 12 million then 20, 50 and finally a $120 million dollar offer to fight Joshua and still refused.

I really wish he would just shut up, move on, beat up Ortiz and then fight Fury. I doubt that he thinks Joshua will lose but instead he's hedging just in-case he loses to Fury so that he can get back that monster payday with Joshua.

In any case....Wilder picked Ortiz and he should promote that fight and stop riding the Ruiz vs Josha coat tails.
    Last edited by factsarenice; 09-11-2019, 09:37 AM.

Comment

This fight should have happened ages ago and now I'd be amazed if it happened anytime soon.

Comment

Wilder vs Ortiz has a predictable outcome and nobody is interested so he once again, right on que, Wilder is trying to inject himself into another Joshua fight, riding the bigger, better promoted Josha vs Ruiz II.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
        Last edited by factsarenice; 09-11-2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          This fight should have happened ages ago and now I'd be amazed if it happened anytime soon.
          Honest to God, the "freeze out Joshua" comments, the way that went down....If Joshua has any pride at all he will tell Eddie Hearn and Wilder the offer is permanently off the table. Hearn played his cards all wrong and Wilder grossly, disrespectfully over played his and they both need to seek that monster a pay day somewhere else.

Comment

I would still watch it if Joshua came back and racked up a few good wins to prove that he has a legit shot again

Comment

Whoever wins between Joshua and Ruiz is gonna be tied down with back to back mandatories in Pulev and possibly Usyk, so you can forget either of them against Wilder in 2020, possibly 2021 if they keep winning.

Comment

Sorry Wilder but people who can tell fibbers apart from honest men ,don't believe you. Selective memeory on here again,this guy said not long ago AJ wasn't a real champion and wouldn't fight him but he would want to risk fighting him with no titles ?Ha

Comment

Joshua will probably lose again and Ortiz may rock Wilder again and Wilder might not make it out this time.

Comment

If Joshua loses to Ruiz AGAIN, then there's no need for him to come back to America! Remember, he didn't feel the need to come fight in Las Vegas! Wilder has Ortiz, Ruiz, Kownacki, and Efe Ajagba in the PBC stable! I like all those fights, especially if Ruiz beats Joshua again! I think the question should be, "Will Wilder fight Ruiz if he loses the rematch?" The answer should be a resounding YES!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X