No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs. Tyson Fury Date Set 18th April 2018 Wembley Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    This fight needs 0 marinating...no building up...
    Of course it needs marinating, one of the only fights where it makes financial sense to. I wanna see it as much as anyone, but they fight this year its in the UK. Potentially it could go over a million PPVs in the US, nowhere near it at the moment, neither are well known in the US.

Comment

Nothing is set in stone. The priority as of now is the Wlad rematch but even tha tis not yet 100%. AJ says he is only concentrating on one fight at a time, 2 or 3 fights ahead if a bit much from Hearn but I guess he is trying to build the come back.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Frank has never been Fury's promoter.. Hennessy promotions promoted Fury.
        Oh yea haha. In the Warren interviews I've always watched, he talks about Tyson like he's his fighter. Hughie is with Warren right?

Do you know what happened between Tyson and Hennessy?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Of course it needs marinating, one of the only fights where it makes financial sense to. I wanna see it as much as anyone, but they fight this year its in the UK. Potentially it could go over a million PPVs in the US, nowhere near it at the moment, neither are well known in the US.
          Joshua-Fury will NEVER do 1 million PPV buys in the US. In face, if the fight does happen eventually, I doubt it will even be on PPV at all. Just regular Showtime like the Joshua-Klitschko fight was.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMan93 View Post
            Oh yea haha. In the Warren interviews I've always watched, he talks about Tyson like he's his fighter. Hughie is with Warren right?

Do you know what happened between Tyson and Hennessy?
            Yea Hughie is promoted by Frank. Not sure why hennessy dropped Fury.. I guess they dropped him because of his mental issues. Harsh but he said he was never going to come back to boxing. He's a free agent now but unless Hearn offered him a **** ton of money I don't see him signing with Matchroom.. He hates Hearn lol.

Comment

Working...
            X