Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson: "I Want Klitschko To Win.. If He Wins, I Win!" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    you are a piece of ****. you want the old fuked up tyson back just so you can be "entertained ". kill yourself loser.
    Actually, I like the old Mike Tyson because he was more genuine. He had flaws but he was a tough, no nonsense person. This Mike Tyson seems like he's trying to please everyone and be more politically correct. I'm a huge Mike Tyson fan btw.

Nice to have a civilized conversation without all the name calling. We should do this again.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      I like the old Mike Tyson that was chasing his fans for talking ****, threatening to eat children, and getting in trouble every other week.

This Mike Tyson seem kind of sad and neutered.
      This is a prime example of what's wrong with the mentality of some people.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        Actually, I like the old Mike Tyson because he was more genuine. He had flaws but he was a tough, no nonsense person. This Mike Tyson seems like he's trying to please everyone and be more politically correct. I'm a huge Mike Tyson fan btw.

Nice to have a civilized conversation without all the name calling. We should do this again.
        More genuine? Nah man, your perspectives just change... that was genuine Mike then, this is genuine Mike now. Age does that to ya and so does going through all the chit with addiction and therapy and so on.

If you're talking the same **** at 40 you were at 20 what it mainly shows is that life taught you nothing.

Comment

There is no way wlad pulls something new at 41 after being on the decline the last 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            More genuine? Nah man, your perspectives just change... that was genuine Mike then, this is genuine Mike now. Age does that to ya and so does going through all the chit with addiction and therapy and so on.

If you're talking the same **** at 40 you were at 20 what it mainly shows is that life taught you nothing.
            I can see your prospective.

Comment

"You're welcome Jim Gray"

Comment

Working...
              X