No announcement yet.

Let's imagine for a second...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    yeah cause he'd have the 'attribute' that these guys look for in a fighter. thats why they love deontay wilder but hate golovkin. the same people who trash golovkins record, will be defending wilders choice of opponents. just have a think about who the favourite fighters are of the most prominent ggg haters, and what they all have in common.
    show me one post of anyone ranking Wilder p4p

Comment

what i dont want to see is the black power brigade on here using jacobs as there new hero if he wins. because, surely if ggg is a hypejob with no good wins, then beating him isnt that much of an achievement? Jacobs would still be unproven by their logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        That Danny Jacobs had 3 of the 4 world titles at middleweight, had 23 consecutive KO's, was considered a top 5 p4p fighter in the world by anyone with half a brain, and had fought in multiple locales in front of 15-20,000 fans.

Would the same dummies who hate GGG be riding Jacobs dick or would they hate him with a passion like they do GGG?

hmm I wonder....
        They'd probably be riding that dick. The only reason to hate GGG that I can see is that he's not American and some fans only want American champions. I mean, he comes out, makes a fight, scores knockouts. He's finally getting higher opposition. I don't see how he's bad for boxing. Maybe they don't like his style or his face or his race. I don't know, but I don't really understand where they're coming from.

Comment

Funny I don't remember calling him an ATG or saying his resume is the best in the world or that the people that "hate" him are just making those arguments.

You know who I'm talking about.
          The "mr 97k" guys
          The Bumlovkin guys

The guys who post everyday about his ticket sales, about his purses, about his PPV sales... Same crew all day everyday. Not too hard to know if you're in that group or not.
          I agree. There is definitely a difference between not being impressed with GGG and trolling about the guy every single day on here.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jsmooth9876;17511588]
            Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
            in this world does danny cry about a rival fighter winning a title at a catchweight all the while he himself had no problem putting up an equivelent title at a catchweight? but still end up crying about "no no no not respecting boxing"? does danny does this in this world? does danny accept step aside money in this world and still crys about the fight taking place?[/QUOTE

What catch weight did he put up his title for? I remember Brook going to 160. So yeah, you're a Canelo fan so I see where your hate comes from. It's ok, hopefully September there will be no more talking and we will see who's the better fighter then
            he cried about canelo winning the title at a catchweigth right. But he had no problem putting up his title up on the line against rosado at a catchweight. ROSADO TURNED DOWN THAT CATCHWEIGHT! Funny how that works out huh.
            source:
            http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/1/2/...bo-boxing-news

You fools dont know shit about boxing lmfao I swear go be fan boys and STFU!

FYI IM ROOTING FOR CHAVEZ
            https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=734944

SO GTFOH you fools are the only fan boys around here crying every fucking day about FACTS YOU DONT LIKE LMFAO
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 03-17-2017, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              what i dont want to see is the black power brigade on here using jacobs as there new hero if he wins. because, surely if ggg is a hypejob with no good wins, then beating him isnt that much of an achievement? Jacobs would still be unproven by their logic.
              No we would just talk **** to you klan members for all your stupid ass bragging over nothing ass wins

Comment

That Danny Jacobs had 3 of the 4 world titles at middleweight, had 23 consecutive KO's, was considered a top 5 p4p fighter in the world by anyone with half a brain, and had fought in multiple locales in front of 15-20,000 fans.

Would the same dummies who hate GGG be riding Jacobs dick or would they hate him with a passion like they do GGG?

hmm I wonder....
                With the resume that Golovkin has (nevermind the fact that he dragged up a welterweight the full 13lbs), the entire boxing world would be clamoring to finally see the brother put in with an actual live middleweight body.

The "hate" for Golovkin comes from a very simple place; for a guy who's talked about wanting to fight anyone 154-168 and a guy that folks want to anoint as an all-time great fighter, people want to see him put into the ring with a legit opponent.

Even the folks who openly love Golovkin, if their honest about it, coach any of their praises of the man behind the reality that he's yet to be put in with the top fighters yet.

Errol Spence Jr is 27 years old, 21-0 as a professional, and is months away from stepping into the ring with an arguably top 3 fighter at 147lbs (and one of the best fighters on the planet).

Say what you want about the hype, if Spence gets through that fight with a clear win, he would've validated his ability to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  The thing that gets me is the exact same posters who worship GGG **** on people like Mayweather who has done 100 times more then GGG so it goes both ways...
                  100 Things?

Going to jail for domestic violence? Flushing money down the toilet?

Doing racist slurs on his social media and in interviews?

Using huge IVs to mask his PEDs?

Boring the fans to death with his boring running style for 12 rounds over and over?

Begging a 26 year old MMA fighter to box him?

Damn aren't we all glad that GGG is different, and thats why you hate him. GGG is not a piece of shit like Floyd.

He is exciting, he is entertaining, goes for the knockout, he is humble, he is likable and would never ever dare to hit a woman. In fact I bet if Floyd had some balls to fight him, then GGG would punish him and break his little body in two as a lesson.
                  Last edited by Jubei; 03-17-2017, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    With the resume that Golovkin has (nevermind the fact that he dragged up a welterweight the full 13lbs), the entire boxing world would be clamoring to finally see the brother put in with an actual live middleweight body.

The "hate" for Golovkin comes from a very simple place; for a guy who's talked about wanting to fight anyone 154-168 and a guy that folks want to anoint as an all-time great fighter, people want to see him put into the ring with a legit opponent.

Even the folks who openly love Golovkin, if their honest about it, coach any of their praises of the man behind the reality that he's yet to be put in with the top fighters yet.

Errol Spence Jr is 27 years old, 21-0 as a professional, and is months away from stepping into the ring with an arguably top 3 fighter at 147lbs (and one of the best fighters on the planet).

Say what you want about the hype, if Spence gets through that fight with a clear win, he would've validated his ability to the world.
                    In regards to Spence, its a big 'if'. People assume he's going to win on here, its sickening.

Golovkin has almost cleared out the middleweight division.
                    The PBC consensus on here claim its a weak division, but praise 147. Thats beyond me. But whatever, let Golovkin do what all fighters should be doing - unifying the division, and being the best. Saunders for the undisputed title, for the history books, and Canelo for the money.

I don't understand peoples bias against him. But then again, I don't have a problem with HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      Spence has only beaten Algieri and 41 yr old Bundu and they already talk about him as if he's the second coming of SRL or something. Same thing with Crawford, whose best wins are against little Gamboa and mediocre Postol.
                      Nobody is putting Spence Jr in the ATG conversation, or talking about how he'd wreck Hagler, so not sure what you're trying to say.

Spence looks like he's the goods, and folks are high on him, but no one is even calling him the best 147lb fighter today, let alone talk of best 147lb fighter ever.

Even the Crawford hype isn't all that crazy; Crawford looks like he's the best 140lb fighter today, but folks aren't talking about how he'd run through prime Julio Cesar Chavez, or Aaron Pryor, or Pernell Whitaker.

There are posters on this site, and other sites, who will argue, with a straight face, that Golovkin whoops Hagler, Sugar Ray Robinson, Roy Jones Jr, Bernard Hopkins, James Toney, Monzon, or the host of other ATG fighters of yesteryear.

Why so desperate with the false equivalency?

Comment

Working...
                      X