No announcement yet.

Larryxxx chin checks BUTLER with a b1tch slap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
    Never seen a guy take bigger L barking then bowing down like a p*ssy ass b*tch posting fake ass gyms he claim to go to. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Why was it a lost? It was fake from the beginning. Only idiots like you would fall for it.

Yeah I guy like me making 6 figures would risk my life fighting a black ex convict because of e-beef.
      You are such a little b1tch butler. Now yourare trying to save face by acting like we should have all known you are a little b1tch weasel. You are just a little phaggot. Larry exposed you as the little bish you are.

No shame in your bish game.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 02-02-2017, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
        Shut your ass up. You're pathetic posting fake ass ****. Going on and on telling Larry post his place ticket, show me proof, yadda yadda. Then all of sudden "Haha I'm just joking guys hehe". It's easy just to say it was a joke. You might as well pulled down your skirt and let Larry piped you from there as soon as you posted that. Just take the L. At least Blanco had the decency to stop posting.
        Exactly!! You nailed it. Asking Larry for proof and ****. Butler was calling Larry all kinds of crap, but Larry checked that butler bish.

Butler is just an azz clown.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Why was it a lost? It was fake from the beginning. Only idiots like you would fall for it.

Yeah I guy like me making 6 figures would risk my life fighting a black ex convict because of e-beef.
          Fake like your 6 figures? No matter what so called proof you post, we don't believe you. Find another site to troll on lil phaggot.

I bet you wish you could undo that epic fail you little troll.

Comment

Working...
          X