Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine how bad a prime Leonard would have beat Lil G?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    A little too high for me. Leonard has a spectacular resume. And i also rate him above Duran. With that said, what about guys like Greb, Armstrong, Langford etc. The guys we never got to see. Their resumes are legendary and even though there isnt much video on them, they are all hailed by historians.
    I stick to facts, and leonard beating hearns trumps anything those guys did.. One of the top 5 greatest wins ever.. Gets his eye socket shattered, goes 14 rds and wins...

Beat atg hearns and benetiz in their primes.... Pretty much trumps anything Anyone else did

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      A little too high for me. Leonard has a spectacular resume. And i also rate him above Duran. With that said, what about guys like Greb, Armstrong, Langford etc. The guys we never got to see. Their resumes are legendary and even though there isnt much video on them, they are all hailed by historians.
      SRL has the GOAT resume, imo, and its not just because he beat elite atg prime fighters, but because he beat elite atg prime fighters, all with different styles.

Hes the only boxer in history that's proven to be able to beat any style against the best of the best at those styles relative to his weight classes.

There's one thing to beat a good boxer puncher, but to beat one of the greatest ever during their prime? Same with pure slicksters that could punch, and swarming pressure fighters. Hes beaten every style in boxing, and some of the greatest ever at those styles.

And no one in their right mind thinks Pryor would've beaten him, so imagine if he had Pryor on his resume, even though Pryor would've been the considerably smaller man. Still would've been a great name on his resume while in his prime as well.

Comment

I don't know if GGG is overrated, maybe...

But one thing is sure, Brook's perfomance this past week end is surely overrated

Dude was so dominant that his corner did throw the towel after 4 full rounds lol.

It's more Golovkin who seemed to land "at will" with a 44% of connecting, but whatever, people will prefer shlT on his defense than praise his offense.

His jab was spot on and he won the first round boxing with Kell, so GGG can box decently at the very least.

Brook was on fire in the second round and dominated GGG, but that's it, ONE FCKIN ROUND, give me a break.

Then he was blasted away, Brook disappointed me, I thought he could handle GGG for 6,7 rounds because dude has a chin.

Comment

Working...
        X