• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work until late.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

I don't do ****. I re-watch both Sutherland fights over and over until I fall asleep crying.

Comment

TS are you a girl? I drank a little and I read the post without seeing who wrote it and I could have swore it was a girl talking.

I'm being dead serious I just want to know if you're a girl or not, no disrespect.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-14-2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

ima get blazed get fresh and go mingle with the single ladies!!

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              TS are you a girl? I drank a little and I read the post without seeing who wrote it and I could have swore it was a girl talking.

I'm being dead serious I just want to know if you're a girl or not, no disrespect.
              Let's just say TS has a touched a cockatoo (he's rights4gays with a name change and new game).

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
                yur avin' a larf
                I'll be having a larf with me m8's after I KO you on DosRounds!

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Let's just say TS has a touched a cockatoo (he's rights4gays with a name change and new game).
                  Motha ****a **** you homie I'm going to keep that quiet. Too many hateful people in the world who don't know **** about love

Comment

Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
                    Motha ****a **** you homie I'm going to keep that quiet. Too many hateful people in the world who don't know **** about love
                    Guess what...everybody knows who you are...you kind of went out of your way to let everyone know you've touched a cockatoo or 3 and more. Changing your user name still leaves all your old posts with your new name swifty.

BTW...are you the cock obsessed Taaj Manzoor? You seem to have the same posting style when you're not pretending to be black. You make for a more convincing **** than a black man...honestly.

Comment

I'm banging the **** off my missus.

Comment

Working...
                      X