No announcement yet.

The Untold Stories of Cus'Dmatto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joeboxer
    Wow. I didn't know if anyone would like it.

Here is a kind of silly one. I am going to write it like Cus did, but so you know, this is from memory.

There is absolutly nothing to do in the Catskillzs. That's the point. There arn't no ladies up there. There arn't no drugs. There arn't no TV to watch or alchohol.

For fun guys would do pushups, or read the bible. Most of guys did pushups.

You have to make your own fun up in the Catskillz, that was something Mike Tyson got good at. Mike used to drink a couple of glasses of milk first thing in the morning before he went running. I told him not to do that because milk will clog your lungs.

He didn't believe me. We all got to talkin bout it and Rooney says to Mike "Lactose is allergic to ya, thats why you can't have so much of it" Mike said that he could drink a gallon if we let him. Rooney said that no one could drink a gallon of milk in an hour without throwing up, he said it was physically impossible.

Well a couple of days later I come downstairs, and Mike, Rooney, Tom and a couple of the other guys all have a gallon of milk in front of them. They are doing some sort of contest, trying to see who can get closest to drinking a gallon of milk in an hour without throwing up or going piss.

I was pissed cause that was all our milk for the whole week. Well I sat down and watched their little contest. About half way through everybody had thrown up or quit except for Mike and Tom.

It came down to the last seconds of the hour and Mike had two big chugs left, Tom was all finished just trying to keep it down. Mike pounds the milk at the last second, and says "Hey looks like we both win" then gets a look on his face all funny like, runs outside and throws up milk everywhere.

We all said "way to go Tom, you win" but he just sat there not saying anything.

"No i don't he finally said" and as he stood up we saw a big spot on his pants, where he had pissed himself. Nobody laughed for some reason, we all just felt real bad for him.

I was still mad that these kids drank all my milk for the week, so I made them eat Cheerios every morning, dry. They never played that game again.
    interesting. good karma for you!

Comment

post some more stories joeboxer they are very interesting.

Comment

Yeah man their great, post em all I really liked the second one XD

Comment

Nice post .

Comment

ye post some more plz, really intresting, can you get any of his 'sweat science' theories up?

Comment

If you don't post more stories, something bad may happen to j00 O.o
              lol

Comment

ye bro, post em up man, mad stories

Comment

The Secret Training techniques of Cus

Do you remember slinkie? The popular toy from the 80's and 90's that you pushed down stairs and stuff?

Well Cus used to make his fighters do the slinkie roll, between their hands, I think most of us have done this with a slinkie you just lift one hand up a little and then the other.

Well Cus used to make his fighters do this but with 10, 20, 30 and 50 pound bags of sand tied to their arms. It produced the effect of a mini-bicep curl.

I don't know why they did this, or if it is even a good thing to do, but I sure it was more interesting than lifting weights.

Comment

do u remember anything else? training schedules?

Comment

Thank you for the great stories. More please when you can.

Comment

Working...
                      X