Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go... Harris has an excuse for losing to Maussa.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BadMagick
    I didn't see the fight, to be honest, so I can't really comment on it.
    If you want a copy of the entire card (on VHS) pm me you address and I'll get it in the mail by Fri.

Comment

I didn't think it was much of a punch -- more of a slapping/hooking jab (with the arm almost fully extended) than a true left hook, but it did connect.

Comment

Yeah I am also one that thought the punch landed on the chest/neck/chin area as well. It really didn't look flush on the chin but it must have been a flush shot the way he went down into a little heap like that.

Comment

Holy ****. I would have DQ'ed him. That was really ****ed up. I just saw the fight, and just.. wow. I don't care if he fully connected or not, that's just... I can't even think of a word to describe it. Just bull****. It did catch Harris a bit, but nothing that should have kept him down. Either way, a DQ was in order.

Comment

The "excuse" is always as big as the Fu*k Up. Harris is right on par.

Comment

Originally posted by Munn
              The "excuse" is always as big as the Fu*k Up. Harris is right on par.
              so you're saying you agree with harris saying that he should get an immediate rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Slipx
                so you're saying you agree with harris saying that he should get an immediate rematch?
                Nope.

I'm saying that Harris' excuse is as big as his **** up.

A doozy my friend.

Comment

Wow I just watched the full fight and it shouldn't have even gotten to the point where Viv was KOed. He was fouled so much its kind of a joke. I saw probably 5 or 6 deliberate rabbit punches, 2 or 3 low blows, 2 intentional headbutts, and the attempt to hit Viv when he was down. Maussa should have been DQ'ed and that ref should be fired and never hired again.

Harris still sucks and should have KOed the mother****er early, but damn he was getting fouled more that McClellan was in the Benn fight.

Comment

Maussa should have been dq'd for 3 different reasons.
                    1.Hitting behind the head
                    2.Over 10 low blows, not 1 warning.
                    3.Punching Harris while he was down.

Look, Harris lost this himself but it is still no excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
                      Wow I just watched the full fight and it shouldn't have even gotten to the point where Viv was KOed. He was fouled so much its kind of a joke. I saw probably 5 or 6 deliberate rabbit punches, 2 or 3 low blows, 2 intentional headbutts, and the attempt to hit Viv when he was down. Maussa should have been DQ'ed and that ref should be fired and never hired again.

Harris still sucks and should have KOed the mother****er early, but damn he was getting fouled more that McClellan was in the Benn fight.
                      All true, and as I already said on another thread (I think) harris fought so very stupid! He was so out to impress the crowd that a guy that never should have beat him caught him dead on and that was it! The whole time, when I wasnt yelling at the ref to DO HIS JOB, I was yelling at Viv to JUST JAB DAMNIT!!!! The one or two rd's he did jab he landed many more punches and ate fewer of them too. I get that he was trying to impress, but to get a win would have been much more impressive than to headhunt the whole time and completely blow the fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X