Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if i sleep with a married woman, does that make me a bad person?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pray that her husband is 5'5 135lbs???

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      put it this way man...how would you feel if you came home and caught your wife ****ing some random guy?? i cant go near a taken girl...let alone a married one....
      Well said my friend, real men dont need a reheated girl, we get our own.

Comment

Yes it makes you a bad person but most of us can live with that.

The thing is someday when you get married, will you ever trust your wife or the vows of marriage? You will know what can happen and you will always wonder if your wrong doings will come back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
          Yes it makes you a bad person but most of us can live with that.

The thing is someday when you get married, will you ever trust your wife or the vows of marriage? You will know what can happen and you will always wonder if your wrong doings will come back to you.
          women cheating is usually a result of a husband that does not satisfy his wife emotionally or sexually. maybe she isnt getting the attention she deserves - but me having sex with a married woman will have no effect on any of my future relationships. the only thing that will have an effect on those is how i treat those women, not what i have done with others in the past. as far as trust goes - it can be broken at any time, for any reason, by anyone. this is a reality we all accept when going into a relationship. this is one of the reasons why (in my opinion) no one should get married in the first place.

my wrong doings coming back to me would be something along the lines of a mad husband at the worst. not a woman leaving me because of magical karma coming back to haunt me. there are results/consequences for every action. having a discreet relationship earns you the result you desire - and vice versa.

Comment

You're only a bad person if you're a hypocrite about it.

Meaning, if you'd be happy if someone railed your wife.. Then go for it.

If not, rot.

Comment

Just do it, man..
              Last edited by Carpe Diem; 06-03-2010, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Its not a good thing, but if you don't do it, someone else will.

Comment

if you dont, someone else will. your ****ing 21, guys our age dont give a **** about morales man, enjoy life. she obviously isnt happy in her marriage which is why she is giving you her number, you are doing her a favour.

thats what I always say to myself when I do married chicks, look man you are helping her, now go and **** her, you owe it to yourself and her.

Comment

I used to say I wouldn't but think that was naive now in hindsight. You take responsibility for your own actions. But these days I'd tend to think it's the one in a relationship whom takes responsibility for cheating on their partner, not you.

It's by no means cool, and if you get off on it, do it a lot, or play it risky possibly jeapordising what shes got then that's reckless and selfish.

But if he's unlikely to find out, she's cool, it's only once or twice, I have to say I probably would.

Maybe it takes doing it though to feel the guilt and think differently about it.

Comment

I've hooked up with two girls who have long term boyfriends in the recent past, and no matter what it's still always something I have int he back of my mind. I think of all the things he's probably done for her, he probably loves her, and here I am like an ******* doing some greasy ****. At the same time though, the girls are consciously doing things with me despite their boyfriends, which of course reverts back to the "they're not satisfying them sexually or emotionally".

I regret both chicks I hooked up with who had boyfriends because I think "what if it was me?" It's a personal choice man, and yeah sometimes your head doesn't overcome what your dick wants, but like everyone's said just be ready to deal with the consequences if there are any.

Comment

Working...
                      X