Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can PBF claim he is the cash cow when he makes public statements such as these?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
    Yet hes undefeated..so tell the fighters to do something about it.

Floyd will be a millionaire whetehre you like it or not..fact.
    Not anymore, because according to him, Manny lost to Marquez. He said this the other day. Most of the fans say that he lost to Castillo 1 and that he possibly lost to ODLH because he did not really win that bore fest of a pillow fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
      Not anymore, because according to him, Manny lost to Marquez. He said this the other day. Most of the fans say that he lost to Castillo 1 and that he possibly lost to ODLH because he did not really win that bore fest of a pillow fight.
      I can understand you saying Castillo won, but he redeemed himself in a rematch and he was injured that night... also, if you think DLH won that fight you don't know Boxing.

Anyway, how can you turn around and discredit and disagree with what Floyd says then try to agree with it as a template to try to discredit him afterwords.

A lot of people thought Castillo beat Floyd, but Floyd beat him in the rematch... some people think Pacquiao lost both times... IMO it was a close fight so I can understand Pacquiao getting the decision... just like Floyd won the majority of the first 6 rounds in there fight so it is understandable to say that there fight was actually closer than people act like it is... some people don't understand the 10 pound system.

Comment

OWNED!

Do we need anymore evidence?
        wtf does wanting more fans have to do with his financial status?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
          wtf does wanting more fans have to do with his financial status?
          You have not figured it out?

He will only fight fighters who have a fan base and thus if he had his own fan base he would be fighting nothing but bums to stay undefeated. The bottom line here is that he says he is the big draw but that is a lie because he is using other fighters fans to get rich. He is taking credit for something that is not his. He is not the cash cow. Do you know what the term cash cow means? It's not the person who makes a lot of money for himself but it's the pulling power a fighter has to draw in and generate money over all but Floyd is not that guy. Floyd is not a Ricky Hatton, he is not a ODLH, he is not an Arturo Gatti. Do you understand now? ODLH could fight me and he would draw big money all around. If floyd fought me, no one would buy it because Floyd can't draw for shiet. Is that clear now? ok bye bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
            I can understand you saying Castillo won, but he redeemed himself in a rematch and he was injured that night... also, if you think DLH won that fight you don't know Boxing.

Anyway, how can you turn around and discredit and disagree with what Floyd says then try to agree with it as a template to try to discredit him afterwords.

A lot of people thought Castillo beat Floyd, but Floyd beat him in the rematch... some people think Pacquiao lost both times... IMO it was a close fight so I can understand Pacquiao getting the decision... just like Floyd won the majority of the first 6 rounds in there fight so it is understandable to say that there fight was actually closer than people act like it is... some people don't understand the 10 pound system.
            There was no clear winner in the PBF/ODLH fiasco. My point is, ODLH should have won the fight because nothing really happend and one should beat the champ to win the title and that was hardly a beating that Floyd put on. A draw at best.

Comment

OWNED!

Do we need anymore evidence?
              How can you put so much time into Floyd, I dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                How can you put so much time into Floyd, I dont get it.
                It took me about 10 minutes. I dont see any quality video here. I still got my point across right? I thought so.

I can't help it when Floyd is owned by his own words, this happens a lot btw, I just don't make videos about it all the time because then I would be spending too much time on exposing Floyd but to be honest, everyone can see right thru Floyd except those who are hanging by his testis.

Comment

There was no clear winner in the PBF/ODLH fiasco. My point is, ODLH should have won the fight because nothing really happend and one should beat the champ to win the title and that was hardly a beating that Floyd put on. A draw at best.
                  Yes there was a clear winner... how come its only you and a few other guys that dislike Floyd that think otherwise, even some of his biggest haters agree that a SD was bull**** and Floyd won that fight.

DLH was throwing punches but not landing ****, Floyd was throwing less and landing more... this is why Floyd won, its called outboxing your opponent, you don't have to brawl with them to win the fight this is why it is called Boxing.

If you think DLH won or it was a draw... you don't know Boxing.

Comment

It took me about 10 minutes. I dont see any quality video here. I still got my point across right? I thought so.

I can't help it when Floyd is owned by his own words, this happens a lot btw, I just don't make videos about it all the time because then I would be spending too much time on exposing Floyd but to be honest, everyone can see right thru Floyd except those who are hanging by his testis.
                    If you believe those statements by Floyd, why not believe everything he says? Why pick and choose what you believe.

Comment

You do spend to much time doing something about him saying you dislike him... you have even photoshopped his head onto certain images to discredit the guy. By the way it is excellent photoshopping.

Comment

Working...
                      X