No announcement yet.

LOL Picture of Mayweather with Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    I have to say it: Why the **** is the president not in the center?? Floyd truly is an ATG douchebag. He has to be the center of attention even around the president.
    I didin't even notice til you said this. lol. the president is just another fan in Mayweather's eyes.

Comment

obamas posture seems to be signally as if he is busy and its just a quick picture to get things out of the way LOL

Comment

I just saw those pictures on http://www.mayweatherfans.com/forums

funny sh it

Comment

Two guys I don't like SMH

Comment

Cool picture...........

Comment

You'd think that with all his money, lil Floyd could get himself some decent threads.

Comment

I want to see Floyd roll up to the White House and yell at the security guard for not letting him in.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  I want to see Floyd roll up to the White House and yell at the security guard for not letting him in.
                  He did, but the security guard's boss was Manny Pacquiao. When the guard made a call to his boss... Floyd drove off yelling "NO NEGOTIATIONS!!!"

Comment

Obama must get so pissed off knowing no matter what he does in his life time it will just get made into a Will Smith movie

Comment

Working...
                    X