• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Its not obama who originated the idea
    His just a puppet
    Its the big pharma that controlled him pushed for the idea of obamacare
    He didn't orginate the idea. But when has the Republican platform ever been the government needs to get involved in healthcare?

This bill is gonna be so bad people are gonna demand single payer

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Believe it or not I used to be fairly conservative. More libertarian leaning and still hold a lot of their views especially on civil rights, drug war, and resisting the police state. The last President I voted for was George W. Bush in 2000. I've voted in presidential primaries (Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders) but haven't voted in a general election since.

The Republican platform used to be government has no business in healthcare. Obama has forced the Republican party to accept government interference in health care. Now Republicans are drafting a health care bill to replace Obamacare. Even if they replace Obamacare they have still taken a position that wasn't part of their platform.

Whatever bill they come up with it will still be as bad as Obamacare. Universal healthcare is on the way. Once the Republicans have accepted government belongs in healthcare that's the logical next step. Obamacare, Trumpcare, whatever care won't solve the problem. Universal healthcare is the only fix
      Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      dems were crushed in 2016. good work, obama.

democrats steady losing elections, most likely supreme court, obama's signature policies aka executive orders in the process of being executive ordered out of there by trump...

= obama finessing republican party.

TS second sig pic describes TS intellect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        democrats steady losing elections, most likely supreme court, obama's signature policies aka executive orders in the process of being executive ordered out of there by trump...

Grubers aren't know for their smarts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I wouldn't call that finessed.

Also I was pretty staunchly Republican once upon a time. Now I'd say I'm Democratic on most issues, Libertarian on others
          I don't get how so many people who like boxing are democrats/leftists. I mean I know a lot of people on this forum have never stepped into a ring before, but it's still along the same wavelength of mindset. When you lose in the ring do you blame someone else (leftist) or do you blame yourself (right wing)?

Comment

He didn't orginate the idea. But when has the Republican platform ever been the government needs to get involved in healthcare?

This bill is gonna be so bad people are gonna demand single payer
            And are u thankful of obamo for pushing for big pharma idea called obamocare?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              And are u thankful of obamo for pushing for big pharma idea called obamacare?
              Big pharma came away good in Obamacare. What are you talking about? Another low information voter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Grubers aren't know for their smarts.
                When has it ever been the policy of the Republican party to get involved in healthcare? While Obamacare was being written the Republican line was keep government out of healthcare. Did the party platform change or something? Why do Republicans now feel government should provide healthcare? Why won't they just repeal Obamacare and not replace it?

Comment

Big pharma came away good in Obamacare. What are you talking about? Another low information voter.
                  Obamacare is only good for jobless people like ur stoopid arse

Comment

When has it ever been the policy of the Republican party to get involved in healthcare? While Obamacare was being written the Republican line was keep government out of healthcare. Did the party platform change or something? Why do Republicans now feel government should provide healthcare? Why won't they just repeal Obamacare and not replace it?
                    They are repealing Obamacare. It was the intrusion. They want to rid us of the intrusion.

Think on that a bit.

Then reply.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      They are repealing Obamacare. It was the intrusion. They want to rid us of the intrusion.

Think on that a bit.

Then reply.
                      And are you saying the Republican bill doesn't intrude? How do you know that since they're holding meetings behind closed doors and no one has seen the bill? Do tell please

Comment

Working...
                      X